Want a good laugh

Melly

I'm making my green tea soap, I was picturing a dark green ITP marble swirl, would have been gorgeous, So, mix my soap, get a thin trace, pour off a portion, and dump in my green soap tint. My soap turns bright yellow, add some more hoping to darken it, I get a yellowy florescent green. So, added my FO to my unscented portion, started blended, must have had oil on my gloves because my stick blender flys out of my hand, lands on the bowl of yellowy green soap, sends it spilling all over the counter and down behind my stove. Just as I'm trying to figure out how to save it, my uncoloured portion accelerates ACK!. So i scoop up what i can of the yellow soap, do an itp swirl, I'm just pouring into the mold when my son comes running to the baby gate with armfuls of stuffing in his hands, he unzipped my couch cushion and ripped it apart. What a night. Oh well, I now have a nice batch of florescent yellow green tea soap, hopefully it will darken when it gels, and I've learned to just spend the extra little bit of money on green oxide for next time I make this.

Spent about 20 minutes pulling my stove apart , moving it out of its spot and mopping raw soap off the side of the stove, the counter and the floor, at least now I nol onger have to procrastinate on cleaning out behind it. Looks like the side of my stove may be pernamently tinted this shade too. Luckily I was wearing gloves and goggles and no one was hurt.

Overnight it turned bright bright bright floresant yellow.

Anyone have a name suggestion?

brightsoap1.JPG

brightsoap2.JPG