Thinking of placing first order at NG

mindyw86

I have been look at NG's site and am thinking of ordering FO's from there....is there any "must haves" for someone ordering from them for the 1st time?? I love killer strong scents....love foods and sweets but will try anything once :) I use 4630 wax

tia!

I find these to be strong and accurate

Blueberry Flapjacks

Egyptian Dragon

NG Gain Apple Mango Tango

NG Gain Island Fresh

Jade

Vanilla Champagne

Sinus Relief

Snowman Balls (I renamed :shocked2:)

Absinthe

Black Linen Amber

Vamp Vogue

Raspberry Cream Cupcake

Blue Hawaiian

If you like masculine scents, Werewolf and Animal Instinct

Some of my best sellers are from NG. I will be reordering most of my summer stuff from them.

Some of my favorites that I have used:

Coco Mango

Dragon's Blood

Pink Sugar

Gain Island Fresh

Downy Lavender Vanilla

Nag Champa

Flower Child

There are others, but it's way early and I can't think yet..:smiley2:

Edited by nursenancy

Cherry Bomb (might be black cherry bomb but I call it cherry bomb) super strong knock your socks off run you out of the house strong

Mojito-awesome!!!!!!!!!

Frosted Lime Cupcake (don't judge OOB, put it in wax and then test burn it this oil is different in different forms but awesome HT)

Margarita -yumma

Pink Sugar- does yellow my j50 wax though

mardi gras- strong but light at the same time

niagara falls- strong but light at the same time top seller year round

Sinfully hot -awesome cinnamon. It's a must have. I love it customers love it too.

Ng's island fresh gain- strong, awesome scent.

Brazilian Jackfruit- super, duper strong. You can use less then an ounce & still get a very strong throw. This is in gb415 soywax.

Papaya & dragonfruit- this just screams summer to me. Love it.

Frosted lime cupcake--I agree, don't judge this one oob. It's awesome burning.

Carrot cupcake--awesome carrot cake with a little extra cinnamon.

Twilight in the woods-- Love this in soap & candles.

Tea leaf & papaya- not as strong, but a very nice papaya tea scent.

Blue cotton candy- smells just like blue cotton candy.

Ng's water lily & jasmine is a nice floral scent. Throws great.

Pretty pink petals- awesome, strong, spring floral.

Chubba dubba weight loss- I rename. Great, strong, lemon citrus scent.

Wishing well- nice green/grass scent.

There are alot of great oils at NG. Alot of them I do have to use 1.5oz pp. but they are worth it.

I hadn't bought from NG for a few years but with all the great reviews I see on them I decided to start testing their FO's again.

These are the ones I have tested within the last month that are doing great in GB415

Hillbilly Homebrew

Bamboo & White Grapefruit

Pearamel

Basil, Sage & Mint

Madagascar Spice

Lemongrass

Pear & Lily was a little lighter than I prefer..but a beautiful scent.

Karen

The only scent I haven't liked at all was Creme Brulee. It never threw at all in soy...and after curing it had an odd off scent but OOB it was fabulous.

The scent I really love and would be devastated if they ever discontinued is Hippy Christmas. I rename and use it throughout the year.

Monkey Farts, Bite Me and Kiss Me All Over always sell.

Pumpkin Crunch Cake, Moonlight Pomegranate, Sweet Orange Chili Pepper, Australian Bamboo Grass, Basil Sage Mint, Capri Olivo, Indian Sandalwood, Seaside Cotton so so many more. I have shelves full, would be so hard to buy only a few now I bought more than a few.

You're in trouble...lol

Nag Champa

It's been years since I ordered from NG, but back then, I loved their Nag Champa. It gets in your drapes, in your carpet, in your nose hairs, and stays.

Cherry Bomb (might be black cherry bomb but I call it cherry bomb) super strong knock your socks off run you out of the house strong

Yes, Black Cherry Bomb (or whatever it's called) is very strong, but I couldn't get it to last more than a couple of hours in tarts. It just didn't have staying power for me.

Sinfully hot -awesome cinnamon. It's a must have. I love it customers love it too.

Can you give me a comparison to this and CandleScience's Red Hot Cinnamon? Does NG's have any sweetness to it like RHC does? I'm looking for a replacement for now since CS is out with no clue when it will be restocked.

It's been years since I ordered from NG, but back then, I loved their Nag Champa. It gets in your drapes, in your carpet, in your nose hairs, and stays.

Yes, Black Cherry Bomb (or whatever it's called) is very strong, but I couldn't get it to last more than a couple of hours in tarts. It just didn't have staying power for me.

Can you give me a comparison to this and CandleScience's Red Hot Cinnamon? Does NG's have any sweetness to it like RHC does? I'm looking for a replacement for now since CS is out with no clue when it will be restocked.

I have not tried the RHC from CS. To my nose it does have a sweeteness note to it. It's really a great oil.. I don't think you will be disappointed if you buy it. Oh while your at it get some of the Brazilian Jackfruit. It's OMG strong.

Edited by carol k
added

You're in trouble...lol

After browsing their site and all the suggestions from here, I really do think I'm in trouble....lol

Oh well, I will have to try to control myself. For now anyways :laugh2:

Edited by mindyw86

Some old staples of theirs are Fresh Linen (people love this one....it's either love/hate), Iced Cinnamon Rolls (or buns....can't remember off the top of my head), Margarita, Pink Sugar, Raspberry Zinger, Pumpkin Crunch Cake and Ocean Mist. I haven't tried too many of their newer ones lately because I have been so busy with school/work--but these are my bestsellers year round.

Fresh Linen to me has too much of a perfumy smell. I love so many of NG's oils it's crazy. I really love their Downy Clean Breeze (I think). Cherry is sooo strong! I make incense with that and when it's drying, wow, it fills the whole house. You really ARE in trouble with them.. And they're constantly adding new ones..

I know I am in BIG trouble with NG, especially if this first order of FOs are as good as everyone says! :) I have about 15 samples in my cart and another 15-20 on my wishlist that are just gonna have to wait for another time ( unless I can convince my hubby to give me his credit card!) lol

i second Hippy Christmas-Nag champa-Lick Me all Over-Black Linen & Amber. they are super strong and are simply wonderful scents! i love Mardi gras too, but i can't get a strong long-lasting throw in tarts from it. It is a pretty fruit/floral/citrus scent though.

another fav of mine is Autumn magic.

just grab the card-your gonna need it!!!

kris

• 2 weeks later...