Has anybody been to Soy-Beam Candles?

I am so intrigued by this. My sister bought me a Crazy Mountain candle warmer about 5 years ago, I think. At that time, Crazy Mountain was in Imlay City, MI. They closed before I started in this addiction/business. I am curious how they have Crazy Mountain products; my little tin star bowl is still my favorite charger, and it came from them. I hope they are the same supplier under a new name, new town. They had awesome quality products. I will be googling a map to their store after this wicked storm we have predicted. Can't wait to get to Owosso to see! Thanks for posting this.

I am so intrigued by this. My sister bought me a Crazy Mountain candle warmer about 5 years ago, I think. At that time, Crazy Mountain was in Imlay City, MI. They closed before I started in this addiction/business. I am curious how they have Crazy Mountain products; my little tin star bowl is still my favorite charger, and it came from them. I hope they are the same supplier under a new name, new town. They had awesome quality products. I will be googling a map to their store after this wicked storm we have predicted. Can't wait to get to Owosso to see! Thanks for posting this.

The bank closed crazy mountain from what I understand. They must have had a loan or something and maybe the bank auctioned off some of their stock. I can't remember the exact details but I read it in the paper a few years ago.

I will be googling a map to their store after this wicked storm we have predicted. Can't wait to get to Owosso to see! Thanks for posting this.

Oh, yay! :yay: I can't wait to hear about your visit there! I just don't know how they can make so many different kinds of containers & FOs work doing custom one-of-a-kind candles. They must have some ingenious system worked out.

It would be great to hear a first-hand report.

If they absolutely knew what they were doing and deliberately underwicked them and only used the really tall wick assemblies that would decrease the hazard. The copyright date on the bottom of their "About Us" page is 2007 so they've been around a while ... still makes me curious ...

I agree that there is much to investigate at this store. I am mainly interested in their Crazy Mountain warmers...but you all know I am going to have to buy something, just to see what is up with this 500 scent business!

I'm not OO7 or anything, but I have a bit of a plan...:tiptoe::tiptoe::tiptoe:. For now, the storm is blowing in fast, and I know I won't attempt this trip until I have sunny skies and dry pavement!

Over 500 fragrances? Each one in an individual container?!! Puhleeeese! No way do they test ALL that. Even if they did, it means that your container was already used at least once to test in. Yuck!

Agreed ~ To test them all properly would be insane!!

If the still have the Crazy Mountain Products, must mean their stuff is not moving very much or the had prepurchased tons of warmers???

Make me wonder:confused::confused::confused:

If the still have the Crazy Mountain Products, must mean their stuff is not moving very much or the had prepurchased tons of warmers???

At the Market Days at the Merchandise Mart in Chicago back in 2008/2009 they were selling the Crazy Mountain electric votive warmers for $2.00 each shipped then switched to $1.50 each plus shipping. Heck yea, I stocked up!

For now, the storm is blowing in fast, and I know I won't attempt this trip until I have sunny skies and dry pavement!

Hope you are weathering the storm well... my son's in Ohio - lost power in the wee hours this morning and looks like days before it'll be back on due to all the tree and line damage from the winds and ice...:shocked2: