Asher

Lisa

Here is a thread just for you, I know you were joking with satin. But i thought you needed your own so here is a ? for you, i am sure you can answer it and i think i know the answer but i could be wrong. Ok if i order some m&p soap from WSP will there fragrances work better in there soap then any other company or doesn't it matter. Thanks. I said yes but i could be wrong.

Boy, I've never had my own thread before. I'm not sure what to say :rolleyes2

I forgot to include in my note that I am also as useful as chopped liver when it comes to questions about soap.

As for your question, though, I'd say you're better off with n&q soap from VTR.

I was trying to mask my lack of knowledge with humor.

I don't know what m&p soap from WSP is...and here I am in the spotlight with my own thread. I had to think fast, so I figured confusion would likely work.

In other words, if you can't dazzle them with briliance, baffle them with bullsh*t, right? LOL! :P

If you posted this over in the soap section, you might get more answers. That's where all the soapers hang out. :)

Oh, so I'm guessing you do know what m&p soap from WSP is? I wasn't even sure if it was a real thing. Figured Lisa was just trying to appease me.

And yes, kaybee, I was doing what you said...though I'd probably pick slightly different wording ;)

And thanks, Christine, for the kind words. Hey, I may not know much about soap or pillars or grubby hurricanes or clean-shaven hurricanes or gel candles, but it's nice to know I have some value to the board :highfive:

Hey, I may not know much about soap or pillars or grubby hurricanes or clean-shaven hurricanes or gel candles, but it's nice to know I have some value to the board :highfive:

Even if you knew nothing of candles, you know your scripture....that's got a ton of value to people like me! Glad to see so many Christians on the board into candlemaking. Makes it feel more like family!

Even if you knew nothing of candles, you know your scripture....that's got a ton of value to people like me! Glad to see so many Christians on the board into candlemaking. Makes it feel more like family!

Thank you Chris. Good to know that. Isaiah 9:6 is one of my favorites...it is a very special message of hope, and this world sure needs that these days.

I tend to focus my candlemaking efforts on votives, which is why I can never answer questions about pillars or soaps or gel candles, etc. Goodness, there are some votive questions I don't even know. Still, I love making them.

Lisa

If you posted this over in the soap section, you might get more answers. That's where all the soapers hang out. :)

Thats alright, I just thought asher might know, thats ok she didn't. I am glad she like a post to herslef alone. :yay:

That's no viking helmet.... Where's the horns?????? :laugh2: Actually I think it's a trojan warriors helmet! Okay Asher, so don't keep us in suspense, what's with the helmet?!?!?!!?

Well, it's some kind of a flippin helmet anyway. I just woke up here and my brain hasn't caught up with me yet :P

It is the logo of my favorite college team (mainly basketball), the Michigan State University Spartans. I grew up in Michigan and we lived just 15 minutes down the highway from Michigan State.

I guess we don't have many college sports fans on the board here. I figured SOMEONE would recognize the Spartan logo, especially the lady on here from Michigan....uh, Lisa I believe.

It is the logo of my favorite college team (mainly basketball), the Michigan State University Spartans. I grew up in Michigan and we lived just 15 minutes down the highway from Michigan State.

I guess we don't have many college sports fans on the board here. I figured SOMEONE would recognize the Spartan logo, especially the lady on here from Michigan....uh, Lisa I believe.

Yep, that's what I was gonna say. I also grew up in Michigan and that logo is very familiar to me. Didn't live close to the college though, I grew up in the southwest corner of Michigan, across the lake from Chicago.

You just had to go and do that, didn't ya? :wink2:

Honestly, I can't say much during the football season since MSU tends to stink up the field, but now it's basketball season....it's the only time during the year when we can take our revenge on the big blue (assuming your basketball team isn't very good that particular year).

Boy, we've gone way off topic here :)