Candlewarmers Question

staysee

I just received my very 1st order from Candlewarmers and I'm trying to figure out pricing on the warmers, BUT...I have no idea how much they charged me for shipping. It didn't show on the packing slip, nor is it showing on their site. It hasn't shown up on my CC yet either. I have customers who want to buy these babies and I don't want to short myself. Can anybody tell me where to find the shipping charges, or do I have to just wait until it shows on my CC statement? TIA!

Thank you very much for your replies! I appreciate it! The packing slip was on the very top when I opened the box, however, it doesn't even show a subtotal or total. It just shows the quantity, description, and price of each item I ordered. It's the same thing that shows in my Order History on their site, except on the site it gives the subtotal before shipping and is showing $0.00 for shipping.

I received an order confirmation e-mail directly after I placed my order, but it's also the same thing as what's in the Order History.

I have a rough idea of the cost just by going to the UPS site and typing in the zip codes and box weight. I just wanted to know for sure and if there was someplace I wasn't looking. I'd have called them already but I saw that they are only available M-F until 5.

Can't you just take the total cost of the warmers and figure out what the shipping was? Say you ordered 50 warmers and they cost 5.00 each so that would be 250.00 and your total amount paid was 300.00. Your shipping was 50.00. If you have the subtotal before shipping and you know what the total was that they charged your cc all you need to do is subtract the total and the subtotal and there's your shipping. But I would make sure to still get something from them on paper for your business taxes.

NaturallyTru, I paid by credit card and it has not posted yet. I ordered them on 1/25. I'm not sure how long it takes to post because I very rarely use credit cards. :confused:

Pleasureridgecandles, that is what I would do, but I don't know the total amount I was charged, only the charges for the warmers. I'm just wondering if this is normal or if they just forgot something.

I'm going to contact them tomorrow and see what they say. I also thought maybe I wasn't looking in the right place for the info. Thank you!

Personally, I have always been able to see the shipping, sometimes before the order goes out. E-mail is generally sent with all info on it. This is strange. Call them. That is the only thing left to do. Once you know how much they cost you, then you won't have to do this the next time. You will have your price. Hope you get it. :smiley2:

When I did the co-op it was very confusing. They authorized my credit card for the warmers without the shipping, then that money was returned to my account...then a couple of weeks later after I had already received my warmers, the money finally came out. It was hard to figure out. I ended up selling mine for $15 each, which is really a steal, if that helps. The retail price through candlewarmers.com is $13.99 but that doesn't include shipping (if they ordered it direct). That may help you with price and eventually you should get an invoice. You could probably sell them for $15-18 depending on your area.

Edited by jennyjo

Thanks so much for your replies! I haven't been on the board in a few days. I haven't had a chance to call them yet, and it still hasn't posted to my CC. I'm going to try to call them tomorrow if I get a free minute. I appreciate you sharing your prices. I was thinking about going $16 or $18 for the illumination warmers and $14 for the plug-ins. I don't have the plug-ins yet, but I want them reeeeally bad!

I live in Scentsy-land USA so I think people would jump at the chance to get an illumination warmer that's the same size (if not slightly bigger) as Scentsy's for half the price!

Would anyone mind sharing what the wholesale prices are for their candle warmer and dish?

I emailed them today about their shipping issues and received a reply from them saying during the 3rd and 4th quarter they adjust their shipping time from 2-3 days to 3-5 days due to the volume of orders they receive. They also said they've received negative feedback regarding their shipping and are working to fix it this year. Time will tell I guess.