What would Darth Vadar smell like?

cedar_lea

OK a little bit of background on me -- I'm a huge geek that lives with a pair of even more geeky boys.

So after my night of playing with melt and pour soap one of my housemates mentions that he's made molds before & it was super easy. Then he says that a friend of his would go crazy over soap made from a Darth Vadar bobblehead head.

Of course I'm like "I'd have to make a Vadar scent to go with it"

& then we spent the next hour geeking over what scents would make a good Dark Side fragrance.

So I thought I'd pass the topic on to you all and see if anyone here wants to have fun with it.

Hmmmmm... how about black pepper? Maybe mixed with something else? Patch? I see Darth Vader as dark, but I just do not see him as sexy. The scent that I envision with Darth Vader has to be venomous.

Edited by Noodle

Hmmmmm... how about black pepper? Maybe mixed with something else? Patch? I see Darth Vader as dark, but I just do not see him as sexy. The scent that I envision with Darth Vader has to be venomous.

Patch, Black Pepper, Leather...am I off base here? I think this sounds like a divine start? I don't have Black Pepper to test a mix, but I bet I could sell the star wars out of this scent if we get it nailed!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Patch, Black Pepper, Leather...am I off base here? I think this sounds like a divine start? I don't have Black Pepper to test a mix, but I bet I could sell the star wars out of this scent if we get it nailed!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I think the leather would have to be very slight or it will take over the blend.

I think the leather would have to be very slight or it will take over the blend.

I agree with that. BUT, look at Darth Vader. He looks like he is made out of leather. LOL! Maybe undertones of leather? Very slight leather undertones, that few (if any) would even notice. Kind of make it like a subliminal leather?

That said, I just do not think that a Darth Vader scent should be subtle. He is direct. He is powerful. He is "hit you in the face". I think the scent has to slam you. JMO! :)

Edited by Noodle

If I didn't hate leather so much, I would try out that blend. Black Pepper will add some freshness to it, which isn't space cold as it is? And it has a bit of mystery and sex to it as some say. A hint of leather in all that might be good ... but I don't think leather with the guy ... I think whips and chains black stuff.

You guys are fabulous. Here was our ideas

Dark chocolate, clove, and vertiver -- Come to the dark side we have cookies

Anise, obviosly mixed with other things Anise and leather or dragon's blood we spent alot of time trying to find the right dark note.

Oh gosh there were others thrown about but I'm not recalling them all. We definately agreed that it had to be dark and reek of power

We also threw out other charecter ideas. Something fun and green tea based for yoda, maybe with some of the dirt scent I saw on NG. The boys went back and forth as to weather Jar-Jar soap was the worst or best idea ever (there were butt cleaning jokes)

It was terribly fun & I had to share. I'm loving all your geekery. & I agree whole heartedly, it would be whips and chains sexy!