Just By Nature - account suspended??

number2of7

Domain name and Host are two different issues. Failure to pay the Domain name = website forfeiture and all the spammers can bid on the name. Failure to pay the host fee is less severe and results in a website suspension. The site is owned as long as the domain name is paid. It is hosted only as long as the host fee is paid.

Hope that helps. Best I can see from visiting the website is they are behind in the Hosting fee.

Oddly enough, the host is CedarTreeWebHosting

http://www.cedartreewebhosting.com/

Which appears to be a specialty host that deals with JustByNature and a handful of others.

This is an in-house hosting from what I can tell, meaning that someone decided not to hire a host company and set up a static IP and host server.

They claim to host over 1.3 million websites. Well, given the opening page of the host, I seriously doubt that.

Some of the other links on the host site did work.

Whatever is going on, I don't see a lot of professionalism here with the host.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been calling them on both the 903 and the 866 # and get nothing! I too found the new web-site, sent them a message but got no reply! I think they are horrible for leaving their customers hanging! If anyone finds anything out PLEASE post on here, I would love to know where they were getting their Creme Brulee fragrance oil! It is my #1 seller and have not found another supplier that has the same sscent. My customers are going to be so dissapointed.

Thanks,

Southern Lights Candles

I would love to know where they were getting their Creme Brulee fragrance oil! It is my #1 seller and have not found another supplier that has the same sscent. My customers are going to be so dissapointed.

Thanks,

Southern Lights Candles

If you need to find a different one, get the one from KY candle supplies. It's very good!

I actually tried placing an order the other night on their "new" site -- made it all the way to the checkout and then got an "unable to calculate your shipping" error! I've been meaning to call them, but it looks like it won't do any good right now :mad:

I can buy Creme Brulee form a # of suppliers, but JBN's has a distinctive smell that my customers LOVE! They tell me my Creme Brulee is the best they have ever smelled! I don't know where JBN was getting it from, but I was buying 2-3 gallons a month, and I REALLY need to find it! If anyone knows how to find out where they were getting it from PLEASE let me know.

Thanks sooooo much

I can buy Creme Brulee form a # of suppliers, but JBN's has a distinctive smell that my customers LOVE! They tell me my Creme Brulee is the best they have ever smelled! I don't know where JBN was getting it from, but I was buying 2-3 gallons a month, and I REALLY need to find it! If anyone knows how to find out where they were getting it from PLEASE let me know.

Thanks sooooo much

I have CB from KY, At wix end and Bluegrass if you want, I can send you a sniffy.

Placed a mock order; it did not calculate the shipping, but went to the Paypal site for payment completion, so does that mean it works? :confused:

You can get all the way to the paypal part, but when you try to pay, it goes back to their website (JBN) and gives you the shipping error message :(

Ugh! I was hoping there wasn't something wrong with my computer! I should have placed my order two weeks ago with JBN instead of putting it off. <cry> :(

So is Just By Nature Supply the same company? I'm sorry if someone already said that.........

Edited by pmurphyfan

Did anyone find out anything about them.. :confused:

I am floored that a big company like that would move, then shut their doors without selling off all their inventory.

They should have at least given their customers the courtesy of an email notification as to why they have shut down.

Unacceptable!!!

If they would reopen.. I would NEVER-EVER order from them.

Did anyone find out anything about them.. :confused:

I am floored that a big company like that would move, then shut their doors without selling off all their inventory.

They should have at least given their customers the courtesy of an email notification as to why they have shut down.

Unacceptable!!!

If they would reopen.. I would NEVER-EVER order from them.

I just tried to place another order. I'm getting the same shipping error message :( Tried to call with no luck, but I don't think they're open yet.

I'm sorry, I don't mean to sound ugly but.... Why didn't they just place a note on their website that they were moving and would not be able to take orders until further notice or by some certain date? I believe most of us would have completely understood. Why leave their customers hanging? Whether they have new owners or its the same ones, they are giving themselves a bad reputation. It's going to be really hard to repair. Just saying :(

That is so strange...wonder if someone is buying them out...I mean, what would a company do with all those supplies if you werent looking into a buyer for them? Hopefully, they'll post something to let customers know what is going on. You never know...could be something awful has happened and the change had to be sudden :confused:

On another board there was someone who had placed an order on Dec 20 and had not heard anything. I gave her the new website as it was given on here and they tried to contact them through the new site. She also had tried to contact them through paypal as that's how they sent payment. She never heard back from them but did receive notice from paypal that the case was closed and her money was refunded. You would think they would respond to emails especially when someone has sent them payment and contacting them regarding their order. Whether they are still in business, closing and selling off their inventory they should let their customers know what is going on instead of leaving everyone in the dark. If they reopen it's going to be hard for people that are aware of what's been going on to trust placing an order, sending their money and crossing their fingers they get their order. Atleast she did get her money back, but, with no explanation whatsoever.... seems shady. I never used them, but, have thought about getting some samples so that won't happen if they reopen. They have damaged their rep now and that's a hard thing to repair.

And to add something could have happened, but, you'd think there would be someone that could have the smarts to update or to send out a mass email to their customers on their list and customers who had placed orders with an explanation.

Edited by pleasureridgecandles

Thanks sooooo much

I don't know where they got their Creme Brulee fo but I can recommend a replacement. Both Bert's & ICS have good Creme Brulee oils, BUT Starrville has an OUTSTANDING Creme Brulee that is so awesome I can't believe it! :yay:

http://www.tylerstarrville.com/main.sc