LBD embed

kyme1911

Thanks, now to figure out how to package them...of course alot of the slices dont show the little dress as well, but the dresses are in each slice. Next time I am going to make the dress thicker because my goal is to have every slice show a full dress. It's all about trial and error, huh! :)

A sheer black wrap might be stunning with your soaps or something with a glittery look that won't come off when handled.

That sounds like a good idea Scented, what about something like a sheer tulle (sp) that way you could still see the soap through it.

Both sound interesting ... after all the LBD is a special, knock 'em dead type of outfit and I think a shimmer or type of added glitz might make them think it's special too. I wanna see when you two get done packaging yours! I'm so thinking of something to do when I make it this year and I best make it, especially if it isn't discoloring.

OK, so I am going to put my label on the back on this one. I don't want to cover the dress or the bow. My scissors frayed the edge, I need to p/u a new pair tomorrow. It appears my fabric pair was used on paper... but no one seems to know how that happened. lol

post-11142-139458475095_thumb.jpg