Twilight in the Woods

PAgirl89

I got the twilight woods from peaks and it smelled pretty darn close to it oob but when I put it in wax I got sooooo bummed! Now it smells nothing like twilight woods. I'm a huge fan of TW...I have the perfume, sanitizer, and hand soap. I am really bummed!

I have used Aztek's and it is a dead on dupe. I have only used this in soy lotions and body sprays so I can't comment on how it is in wax as I haven't had the time to put it in wax. I have been selling this like crazy in the lotion. I have sold 10 of these in less than a week. Had a customer over the weekend smell it as she was wearing it (B&BW version)and she said it's dead on also.

I have been told by my customers that NG's is really close or dead on. It's awesome in soap, lotions, candles. I use gb415 soywax & get a wonderful throw from it.

Carol,

May I ask what % you are using this at, as I have found this to be quite a light scent in both soy and palm?

WoW sparky38351, I wished mine smelled right on. I used a mix of 4794 and 414 and all I smell is a fruity scent :(

wow...I only carried 4 with me because it was a new scent for my line, and all of them were gone the first day, and I have an order for a holiday mug and people asking if I'm getting more...:yay:

I just bought my 18 year old grandaughter TW at B&BW for Christmas. I was in the same outlet store about a month ago and smelled it and didn't care for it. The other day I looked at it again and it said...New Improved. It smelled so good I picked up a bottle of body lotion for myself...it was buy 2 get 1 free. I used it yesterday and went to get my hair done...my X DIL owns the shop and her daughter is who I bought it for. I told Cathy to smell my arm and she said it smelled great and she thought Casey would love it.

Now I want to be able to make my own so I will give NG's a try after the holidays. I seem to always have good luck with almost all of their fragrance oils. The ones that I don't...are usually something that I personally don't care for myself.

• 1 month later...
I got mine from WSP. I think it's dead-on. Mixed some in a body butter base and my friends loved it. :yay:

Have you put it in soy wax?? Any luck if you did and at what %.

I am testing NG at 1.25oz/PP and can barely smell it in soy.. :sad2:

CarolK ~ Going to try it at 1.5oz/PP as you suggested and see if it throws any better. :wink2:

I wear TW shower gel, lotion & perfume every day, I've tried NG's & WSP and can't get either of them to even smell in lotion so haven't bothered to put them in soy wax. I do have a sample from SS and it smells a little stronger than the other 2 just haven't been able to get it in anything lately. I'll try and do something with it this week and I'll post. I really wish we could all find one that's as awesome as B&BW is. It would save me some money if I could make all of it myself. Oh by the way I love their body butter & shower gel does any one know of a base that's really close to theirs?