Banana Nut Bread Suggestions?

blakesmom

Hello everyone! My name is Tammy and I am new to the forum. I just started my own small business selling candles and tarts. I have to say, this forum has provided me with a wealth of information! I was wondering if anyone could suggest a great Banana Nut Bread FO. I received a free one oz. sample from CS and tried it in a small batch of tarts. All I could really smell was banana. Although it was a nice banana smell, I would like something nuttier :smiley2:. Any suggestions would be great!

Hi! Peak's Banana Nut seems to run on the nuttier side imo. Good luck!

Actually, Peaks B nut bread is my favorite! My customers prefer CS actually, but I prefer the Peak myself. A lot of people have told me that Peak's does not smell like b nut bread, though... Maybe that is why I like it. :rolleyes2

:yay::yay::yay:I so have to chime in on this, because when I started ordering oils from J & L, this was one of the initial scents. It is still one of my top 5 sellers. It is sooo yummy, and has a distinct bakery, nutty scent. ( I have their straight Banana, and it is true; nothing near this.)

I highly recommend for soy.

HTH,

B

• 2 weeks later...

I can tell you one NOT to try...the one from Candlewic. Way back when I first started pouring I ordered it...OMG...YUCK!!! After testing that one and another very weak scent from them I didn't order anything from them for a couple of years. And then they came out with their Ultimate line of fragrances...I haven't had a problem with any of them.

Oh...I use BNB from Tennessee Candle Supply.

I love Vickey at KY dearly but I didn't care for her BNB. Love just about everything else she sells though. :smiley2: