Name?

chuck_35550

This one is going to have to cure a while. I thought that Christmas Past and Plumberry Spice shared similar evergreen notes and the Mandarin Spice would add a bit more of the spicey to balance it out. It's kind of light or maybe I have such a bad case of candle nose; that I can't really tell what notes are going to be most prominent. Good name ideas Babs. I haven't made any moves yet until I get some testing done. Thanks a ton.

Steve

After several days of cure, the evergreen notes and the spicy orange notes have become predominant. I named it "Eastern Star" A blended fragrance of eastern spices with blah, blah, blah that shines like the star in the east. Should I apply for a job with JS or AH/RE? Or quit while I'm ahead?

Steve

Good news. My customer stated that "Eastern Star" smells just like "Christmas Presents". She and her mother bought out all that I had on stock. Her mother said she has friends who are members of the Eastern Star organization and they will get these as gifts.

Steve

My Grandmother was an Eastern Star and would have bought this wonderful sounding scent based on name alone!