you all seen this yet ?

Well if they are selling at cost like they say then I suppose the low price makes sense. As for the shipping, the amount given ($7) actually makes sense because a 16 oz jar would weigh around 2 lbs, and add a little extra weight for packaging and that would bump it to the 3 lb rate which is $6.32 by parcel post for zone 8. I guess they have to assume zone 8 if shipping is quoted right away. If you live near them then you'll lose out as the shipping would only be $4.65.

"They have a burn time of A VERY LONG TIME"

"All that is left in the end is the wick tab on the bottom of the jar"

These statements to me are scarey.

"Some companies claim to be triple scented but they use diluted fragrances"

"The fragrance is only minimal because they use so little or only use a lot on the very top of the candle"

And these kind of statements tick me off

And, I can't believe someone would list an ad to not make any profit. I don't believe it at all, even if they are making some off the shipping. I know I wouldn't waste my time or resources to not make a profit.

And, I can't believe someone would list an ad to not make any profit. I don't believe it at all, even if they are making some off the shipping. I know I wouldn't waste my time or resources to not make a profit.

Yeah, I don't know about that either. I know they'll be able to make a little off the shipping (for non-zone 8 customers) but still it doesn't seem like it would be enough to make it worth the while.

iconNeg_16x16.gifHorrible communication... never received item, seller wont respond to any emails

iconNeg_16x16.gifNever received item.

s.gificonNeu_16x16.gifhaven't received confirmation email, to see if you received payment sent nov.20

iconNeg_16x16.gifSTAY AWAY SCAMMER NOTHING SHIPPED NO RESPONSE

iconNeg_16x16.gifnever responded , took my money..............full of bs

Well, good luck on your email, I don't think this person has a good track record, 2319 positive, 51 neutral, and 24 negative in the last month.

Maybe this is why they are selling so cheap???

iconNeg_16x16.gifHorrible communication... never received item, seller wont respond to any emails

iconNeg_16x16.gifNever received item.

s.gificonNeu_16x16.gifhaven't received confirmation email, to see if you received payment sent nov.20

iconNeg_16x16.gifSTAY AWAY SCAMMER NOTHING SHIPPED NO RESPONSE

iconNeg_16x16.gifnever responded , took my money..............full of bs

Well, good luck on your email, I don't think this person has a good track record, 2319 positive, 51 neutral, and 24 negative in the last month.

Maybe this is why they are selling so cheap???

Thanks for the update, Terri . :highfive:

Now lets see if we can keep Scented from bidding............ LMAO!! :rolleyes2

I know I wouldn't waste my time or resources to not make a profit.

Actually, I have considered selling my candles at church as a fundraiser. I certainly wouldn't consider it a waste of time or resources if I can help someone with the proceeds.

The issue here is that you've got some ad on e-bay, and it's difficult to figure out if it is legitimate (from what I gather, that particular ad may not be).

Well they've got 10 people willing to purchase these, so they must be attracting customers-although I don't know how.

I just can't see it costing over $6 to make a candle of that type, even it DOES have triple the amount of FO that it should have. To me, if it costs that much to make ONE candle, then right there I'd be figuring out a way to cut costs some where. ;)

It's all a marketing ploy, and it looks like it's working. ;)

Actually, I have considered selling my candles at church as a fundraiser. I certainly wouldn't consider it a waste of time or resources if I can help someone with the proceeds.

I've done fundraisers too, but I still have made a profit from it. The point was the selling price on the ebay ad....