Cleared $1,000 At This Weekends Show!

Candybee

Awww! I love shows like this! Kept selling out of stuff on Saturday and Sunday morning I brought in the rest of any candles or soap I could find to take with me to sell.

Ran out of Honeysuckle Rose, Mulberry, Vanilla Hazelnut, Pumpkin Souffle, Apple Cinnamon, and Mistletoe candles.

In soap I ran out of Lavender, Coconut Lime, Cranberry Orange Spice, Sandalwood Patchouli, and OMH.

Sold most of my discontinued candles that I brought with me on Sunday so I could fill in the gaps.

Plus I just got a wholesale order for a brand new line of new age candles I started selling today. My wholesale customer loved them all; Nag Champa, Witches Brew, Dragon's Blood, Sandalwood Patchouli, and Cedar Garland. So he orders a couple of cases of these and wants to order the fall scents and soap next month.

My stock is so cleaned out I am going to be a very busy gal replenishing it for this coming weekend's show!!

Just love these Apple Butter events. In this area people come out to buy the apple butter and then spend money on food and crafts.