Has anyone ordered from...

DanaK64

Has anyone used scents from "the candle maker store"...I never heard of them for some reason and it seams as though they are very well priced and from the sound of it have very good and strong scents. I have never ordered from them and need to order a lot of scents but don't want to put all my eggs in one basket sorta speak. If anyone knows anything about them please tell me before I go and order a bunch of scents through them.

TIA

Dana

I've tried several scents from them & have liked most of them. They have an awesome Pumpkin scent called Pumpkin Hollow. It is FANTASTIC! I would definitely recommend it! The descriptions of the scents are not very good & that would be my main complaint. If a description isn't listed, you can email them and they will tell you the description.

I have ordered from them for a few years now, mainly because I am only about an hour away from them, so it saves on shipping!! I use them as my supplier for my room spray bottles, and a lot of fragrance oils too. I have never paid the extra $ for the 'A' Grade FO because the 'B' grade has been great for me!! Good luck :)

I've ordered the "grade B" fo's from them and have been very happy. Rosemary Mint is great, Pumpkin Hollow is fantastic, Cucumber Melon is great, Grapefruit Vanilla..love it. Warm Vanilla sugar I thought was on the light side but then I find most of them to be so. I like a really strong scent. I think this one from any supplier is a bit too lite for my taste.

I'll be ordering others. I do wish they had scent descriptions..would save a lot of time.

Thanks everyone. I am gunna give them a try. As far as the scent description go'es I would assume that they would be the same for all the poular ones anyway..I could be wrong though. For instance wouldn't like the "apple jack n peel be the same description for all of them? Well I am going to order the ones that are popular, I will post and let you know how they turn out.

Thanks again

I have ordered the special pumpkin pie $9.00/16oz and coconut lime verbena, vanilla grapefruit,woodsmoke, lavender,pink sugar, cedarwood, eucalyptus, spearmint so far....I have loved them all. I used the B grade. Like others have said ..the descriptions are the only complaint I have ...but they really reply back very fast if you cantact them with questions.

They have great scents, and great customer service. The one scent I love from there is Hot Orange Danish. (a grade)

HTH

Ok. I'm so addicted to FO. This is probably the six or seventh time that this Hot Orange Danish oil has been brought up in the last few months. I have never ordered from the Candlemaker's Store yet, but thanks, CT friends, for giving me another "Just Gotta Have It". Damn enablers.:lipsrseal

"Ok. I'm so addicted to FO. This is probably the six or seventh time that this Hot Orange Danish oil has been brought up in the last few months. I have never ordered from the Candlemaker's Store yet, but thanks, CT friends, for giving me another "Just Gotta Have It". Damn enablers.:lipsrseal"

haha, i laugh cause ya'll get me every dang time

I smell a pumpkin scent, and there's something else in it, but to my nose, it doesn't smell like pumpkin pie. It's not a bland pumpkin, but it's not a bakery one either. Hard to describe, but it does smell really nice oob ... guess I'll just have to put it in wax to find out.

I also just received their Country Spice ... really nice; clove is the strongest note oob. A good rename might be Spice Cupboard. Maybe adding a little orange would make a good Orange Clove. Has anyone else used Country Spice?

Edited by Candlebuddy