team bears

dixiegal

Why not do both? (Now I'm just guessing on the prices so don't take offense if it's too low, can't tell how big they are from the pic.) Have you considered $10 for him and something like $8 for her or $16 for the team?

If they are dipped naturally they would be more.

Edited by Judy, USMC
changed prices

Why not do both? (Now I'm just guessing on the prices so don't take offense if it's too low, can't tell how big they are from the pic.) Have you considered $10 for him and something like $8 for her or $16 for the team?

No offense taken :) Honestly I have no idea how much to sell them for. I've had the bears for years bought them in the classifieds and don't remember what I paid for them or how much it'll cost if I have to buy new ones. The bears measure 10" from foot to ears laying flat but I'm not sure if that how your suppose to measure them:smiley2: Dipped them and scented with apples n oak from bcn. Made the hat and pom poms myself didnt take much yarn at all.

Edited by dixiegal

I sell the 6inch Scruffie (no additional decorations) for $15 or 2 for $25 (sales tax included.) I know prices vary by location but that may give you some idea of where to start with pricing.

Judy is that 6" sitting or standing? The outfits where pennies to make so I'm not too worried about that I could make dozens with the yarn I have.