applejack and peel

apple and pumpkin streudel

apples and maple bourbon

apples and clover

ginger fuji apple

apple blossoms

caramel apple

cranapple marmalade

There are more, I am sure. For those of you that sell, how many apple types do you have?

If you have customers that adore all of your apple fragrances, then I say carry on! :) I personally have a harder time moving them, so I carry one sweet/fruity apple (Apples & Oak), one spciy apple (Apple Jack & Peel), and one foody apple (Apple Crisp).

I'd love to have a slew of them like you do, but unfortunately, mine just don't move as well :(

Me too. I have one super-delicious fresh apple, an apple jack & peel type, and that's it. I did get a sample for a new one from CS, "Apple Harvest" that smells really good--I may replace the apple jack & peel one with this one. But still, I'll only have two apple scents. I suppose it depends on where you live too. Apple festivals, pumpkin festivals, turnip festivals, whatever!

Do any of the apple fragrances you listed smell identical (or at least very similar) to the Glade Apple Cinnamon?

I fell in love with the scent and I am not usually a food fragrance fan. I'm on a desperate search and haven't found the equivalent yet. Any info would be appreciated!

P.S. If writing major brand names in the forum are a no no, would you let me know so I can make sure I don't do it in the future? :)

I have never sniffed Glade apple cinnamon...

Apple orchards and festivals are big around here. I don't sell right now, but in a couple years I might consider getting into it. Of course, whatever is selling now has no bearing on what might be going on in two years. I figure apple is a "staple" scent though.

OK, I have to ask, who has a turnip festival, and who sells turnip FO!

• 3 months later...
Do any of the apple fragrances you listed smell identical (or at least very similar) to the Glade Apple Cinnamon?

I'm not sure what the Glade Apple Cinnamon smells like. I like a really really really cinnamony Apple Cinnamon, but haven't been able to find one from a supplier that's spicey enough. So I blended Bert's Apple Cinnamon Cider (still a fav!) 50/50 with her Cinnamon Red Hots, you can still smell the apple but the CRHs kicks it up a notch or two! :yay:

Love me some spicey apple scents! :laugh2:

Edited by mzpickles