Aveda Type Fo's

lvnmt

Has anyone tried these in soy wax? I see that WSP has some, but I was wondering if they would be good in soy candles. I love Aveda candles. TIA

angela

I love Aveda scents too. I used to work for them when they only sold to professional stylists.

They only make soy candles so I would think it would be fine. What company is WSP? I loose track of all them. I would like to get some too. Could someone post the websites to WSP and Daystar please?

just got my order in on monday and one of the samples is Aveda's Indegenous...i'll let you know how it does in a parasoy blend when i pour it.

i am bummed about the Pink Sugar. the vanillins crystalized big time in our cold weather, so i had to set the bottle in hot water. then i put it in cyclomethocone...crystalized and now i have 3 kinds of floaties that formed as a result of the blend. hot water and shaking don't help at all...but the scent is pretty good. made bath bombs in what was left. the black raspberry vanilla is awesome too...clouds the cyclo, but it's aweeome and will get some in wax soon as well.

Thanks, boy they are expensive!!:shocked2:

Some can be a bit pricey, I think they are middle of the road in cost.

I only use them in B&B - so a little goes a long way as compared to candles.

Tonys has a few Aveda dupes as well. She is having a sale right now so you can get eight 1oz. bottles for 18.90 or eight 2oz bottles for 36.00 which is a really good price. I am a huge fan of Tonys oils!! :cheesy2:

http://tonysfragranceoils.com/index.php?main_page=index