Just got an order for 100 of these

comfortscents

I sent a couple of these to the boutiques that used to buy from me before I took the year off...one of my customers just ordered 100 units so I just purchased 200 of these...they are really hefty and cheap...thought I would pass the photo along

http://www.abcdistributing.com/home/catalog/cat_item_pg.asp?G=808&P=211&Rec=2&Ntt=tart+warmers&N=35&Nao=0&R=482253-2TLQLTT2

pretty sure they are 2 pronged...I bought 25 of these last year for a craft show and I could have sold 3x as many...just checked mine..they are 2 pronged, the ceramic is not light (weight wise) but the nightlight doesn't tip even though there's only 2 prongs. These are nicer in person, I also bought 25 ea of these but they are backordered just the warmers not the oils.

OIL_mn.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE on these:

http://www.abcdistributing.com/home/catalog/cat_item_pg.asp?G=808&P=211&Rec=2&Ntt=tart+warmers&N=35&Nao=0&R=482253-2TLQLTT2

I purchased one of each & I just got them in yesterdays' mail.....they are 2-prong.....VERY nice but, they don't melt my tarts & mine are 100% SOY wax.....the softest wax around(i think) I had them on for 4 hrs each & neither one of them melted a heart shaped tart :confused:

SO, I'm assuming they would be used for oils 'only'

Just wanted to post this info in case some people are re-selling them for this purpose.....Anyone else have these troubles with them?? Please let us know.

Thank You,

I don't see anything like that on the warmers.......on the plug part it does say these #'s but not sure what they mean

0.06A 60HZ

Hope that helps!

**I JUST TOOK OUT THE LIGHT BULB IT CAME WITH & AM NOW TESTING WITH ONE OF THE BULBS FROM LEVINE'S** it is MUCH brighter - I will keep you posted

Edited by Carlena

Carlena,

That 0.06A converts to 7W.

I just looked on a warmer I had gotten from Levine, and on the plug (right in the plastic, below the metal prongs that plug into the outlet) it states Max. 15W. Is that where you found the 0.06A?

I appreciate your help on this! The warmers are so cute...I would love to get some of them. I just don't know if I would risk selling them with a 15W bulb if they were meant to only have a 7W bulb in them.

They are junk. They will not even melt a gb415 soywax tart. I tried a 15 watt bulb still will not fully melt a soy tart. Plus the bulb more or less got stuck in the socket. I had to warm it up just to get the bulb out. They are really heavy & big. They might work for oils, but tarts no way. BTW I have bought both styles & they are just not worth the $4.95 I paid for them.

Craftyone yes that is where i found those #'s was on the plug-in part itself...

I did put one of the Levine bulbs in; it was very bright - I had it on for 2 hrs & melted 1/2 of one of my heart tarts & never smelled up the room at all.......

I would recommend these probably to be used with oils; im not sure but, I think I just wasted my money on them.....but, wanted to test them out before selling them to my customers....

They are VERY pretty - but, pretty dont work in our kinda business!!

** I also ordered the Solar Candles.....ha ha dont get them either......they take a battery & it worked ONE day**

Edited by Carlena

Carlena, Carol & Donna, pls pm me with the total amount you paid for the warmers, along w/ shipping and I will reimburse you the total amount you spent.

I hold myself to a greater standard when I sell on this board, I would never take advantage of anyone here so just lmk what you paid and I'll be happy to make you whole.

I have one from Scentsy and it will only melt a little of my tart and it doesn't throw good at all. I use GF 435. I just use straight FO and it doesn't throw will either, in a small bathroom. But it is a beautiful night light, love it. I have two other Scentsy warmers that won't melt my wax completely. Don't know what wax they use but I have never had this problem before. They sure look nice though.

• 3 weeks later...

I bought 20 of these and have sold 4. I just tested it and my tart didn't melt either. I called the company and she said that some of them work and some do not. They are giving me a full refund and sending me a label to ship the products back for free.

She even said that if i wanted to try another bulb that If I sent them the receipt they would send me a refund for the bulbs.

I am disappointed that they didn't work but the customer service was excellent!