Water candles

Hmm that would be a tough one. i like what Scented said, wrap in bubble wrap and then pack with peanuts, maybe try the starch peanuts if you can get them, they arent as hard as the regular ones are, or maybe the bowl shaped peanuts.

Try to secure the base of the candle so it doesnt move around, since that's the sturdiest part.

I would also test one by packing it up and shaking and moving it around to see if anything moves inside and breaks.

I've made those before and they are really fragile. I hope it doesnt have to go far, those post ppl really dont care whats in a box no matter how it's marked.

Good Luck!

You know they're going to throw that box at least three times ... once when you aren't looking, another time when it goes on the truck and third to get it off the truck.

That thing will need a ton of cushioning. Ideal might be the spray in styrofoam that takes the shape of the item.

Definitely find a way to secure that rascal cuz the less movement the better.

I answered this in your other post but here goes again,, It aint happening! Sorry to be so blunt, but these things will not ship, not without something breaking off. They are to fragile, When i sold them i had the people come to my house pick them up, even told them to bring a friend to carry them cause they just dont travel well.. If you do find a way to do this, make sure you let us know!

would it be possible to package the candle then spray the outside with that spray foam insulation that you use around the house. the foam expands but I think it expands outward from what it's sprayed on. When it drys, it's pretty hard.

would it be possible to package the candle then spray the outside with that spray foan insulation that you use around the house. the foam expands but I think it expands outward from what it's sprayed on. When it drys, it's pretty hard.

That spray foam stuff is a bit%$ to cut away from stuff. Have had to do it(not from candles tho) but I would be afraid of breaking them while trying to remove the insulation. JMO