Favors...

erikatx

Remember I asked for tips on how to package the soap petals (wedding favors)... well this is what I came up with. Clear little hearts, found them at the dollar tree, a pck of 3 for a buck!

heart%20favors1-medium.jpg

and then I made these little duckies for a baby shower (another borrowed idea from here!)

duckies-medium.jpg

plus she took some of these that I had on hand

soapsponge-medium.jpg

(I borrowed the idea of dipping the sponges in soap from someone on this board... thanks you!... I don't remember her name)

I had found these little sponges with the animals on them at Target at the $ section for .25cents... and dummy me only got four - and she took all four of them!

OMG those hearts are gorgeous, terrific idea, I'm headed to Target today myself, I may have to look for those. ;)

I'm doing a wedding in March and she is wanting 2oz. candles in tins, but if I can find those hearts maybe I can change her mind to the soap petals cuz those just look too darn pretty.

Love the ducky favors as well, those have gone over big over my way. ;)

The poofs in soap are cute as well, I can't believe you got the animal ones for 25 cents!! WOW what a steal.

GREAT WORK :thumbsup: