apple

kyme1911

Hi, I was at Target the other day, and I alway sniff the candles when I am there... They had 2 scents that I really liked alot, an Apple Blossom, and an Apple Tree. There was no spices, or bakery in them. They were a fresh botanical scent of apple.

What is your favorite fresh apple FO?

I use Macintosh from Candle Science, it's great alone or as a mixer. I've been wanting to try KY's Red Apple, gonna have to order a sample of it with my next order. I've tested Country Apple from Nature's Garden, but it reminded me of bubblegum; not a good apple scent to my nose.

MacIntosh Apple (CS) - excellent crisp red apple scent and throws strong in parrafin and soy

Apple Blossom (Peaks) - a great floral apple type just like the blossoms; also throws strong in either soy or parrafin

Green Apple - I honestly can't remember if I got this at Tradewinds or Southern Gardens (Tony's) but it was a great granny apple scent. I just don't have the empty bottle anymore so I can't check it.:(

I like CS...Mac Apple...straight apple scent to me and throws great in a parasoy blend.

I also like Peaks...Botanical Orchard & Nectar, more then just an apple scent but definitly smell apple along with pear and various other orchard scents.