I have to order from Bittercreek North. Can I get some recommendations for soy?

ScentsandMore

It's actually easier to say which ones do NOT do well in soy - murray gave you some good advice - the alphabetical listing of their FOs will tell you which ones have performed well in soy, and you can guarantee that when they are marked excellent for soy, that's the truth.

It's actually easier to say which ones do NOT do well in soy - murray gave you some good advice - the alphabetical listing of their FOs will tell you which ones have performed well in soy, and you can guarantee that when they are marked excellent for soy, that's the truth.
LOL, please call me anything but Murray.

Seems like you have all tried BCN fragragrances.

I have a question. A few years ago, I was making Gel candles. I ordered fragrances from a few companies in order to familiarize myself with them, and see what I liked.

Of all of them, the worst smelling ones I had received were from Candles & Supplies. Thinking it was me, I had several other ppl do sniff tests as well.

Not one person liked the fragrances, with the exception of a couple of them.

I found that they had a strange perfumey undertone to them that the other companies' didn't have. They smelled fake to me. I felt ripped off. One of the fragrances was so bad, that I got physically sick when I opened it. To this day, even thinking about it makes my stomache ache.

Now, I see that everyone likes them.

I just don't know what to think. I wonder if it is the same as always, or have they gotten a new supplier/manufacturer. I am really perplexed by this.

If I am missing something, or something about them has changed from 3 years ago, please tell me. I don't want to misjudge them, they are a really good company, but I am afraid to order FO's from them.

Thanks,

Fern-Marie

Seems like you have all tried BCN fragragrances.

I have a question. A few years ago, I was making Gel candles. I ordered fragrances from a few companies in order to familiarize myself with them, and see what I liked.

Of all of them, the worst smelling ones I had received were from Candles & Supplies.

So what company are you asking about? BCN or Candles & Supplies (two different companies).

I like BCN much better than the C&S FOs. I don't put them in gel. Never thought gel threw worth a darn anyway.