OMG! I got an order from BCN in today...

mzpickles

and as I was opening the box I was wondering "what is that burnt smell?". I forgot I had asked for a sniffie of Campfire Smoke, that little sucker had leaked a TINY little bit and now all I can smell in my house and on me is the smoke from a wood fire! lol! This stuff is STRONG!! I can't believe that you'd ever need 1 oz/pp of this to scent a candle, I'm thinking that 0.5 oz/pp would be too much! :D

lmao! You bet! I seem to be h*ll bent on buying all of the BNL FOs, plus I'm picking up a few more here & there to use for mixing. I've been thinking about fall scents so I got a few of those that I've read about here, and of course I had to take advantage of the some of the FO surplus specials. I ended up with Harvest Moon, Violet & Birch, Lemon Bundt Cake and Greenhouse.

And I had bought a Cucumber Melon off of the Classifieds here and loved it. so I bought a bottle of the BNL Cuc Melon from them, but it didn't smell the same (although it's good!), so of course I had to buy a sample of ALL of the Cuc Melon's that BC carries (which is a few!). :laugh2:

So I want everyone on this forum to stop mentioning FOs I don't have, so I don't buy any more! :P

I really love BCN's Lemon Pucker and BnL's Eucalyptus Spearmint. The Eucalyptus Spearmint smells so good in Saltbars that is my DH's favorite.

My house smells so good when I burn a tart in the Lemon Pucker after cooking something that smells up the kitchen.

Barb

Not that I am trying to corrupt you more BUT if you happen to also order from BCS you have to try their Pumpkin CHeesecake since you mentioned fall scents. That and spiced cranberry from BCN are 2 of my fall best sellers.

Not that I am trying to corrupt you more BUT if you happen to also order from BCS you have to try their Pumpkin CHeesecake since you mentioned fall scents. That and spiced cranberry from BCN are 2 of my fall best sellers.

Well I'm happy to say you're too late about the Pumpkin Cheesecake b/c I already have it! :laugh2:

But I'm holding my hands over my ears *la la la la la la* I can't hear you about anything else! :D

I like their lemon bundt cake closeout. Did you like it. Thanks to you I am wanting to place an order to get the pineapple cilantro.:P I had a tester from a while ago and poured it after you were talking about it and really do like it. Probably order over the weekend.

I agree on the Spiced Cranberry. Really like that one for fall!

Oh I also want to try the sandalwood vanilla.

Edited by aviator girl

I like their lemon bundt cake closeout. Did you like it. Thanks to you I am wanting to place an order to get the pineapple cilantro.:P I had a tester from a while ago and poured it after you were talking about it and really do like it. Probably order over the weekend.

I agree on the Spiced Cranberry. Really like that one for fall!

Oh I also want to try the sandalwood vanilla.

The Lemon Bundt Cake smells dreamy oob, but I haven't poured it yet, I've got a growing backlog that I need to get on, stat! :cheesy2:

And OMG, the Sandalwood Vanilla is incredible! :drool: I just want to smell it all of the time, I'm thinking about trying out some B&B stuff made with it! A close 2nd to that one is the All Hallows Eve, a very yummy & unique scent, I can't wait to get this one in wax, maybe tomorrow! :yay:

Tell me, have you tried Lemongrass & Anise? I have been wanting that one, I am curious.

I've used it. It's a very nice, fresh and clean fragrance. I couldn't detect any anise in it whatsoever, though. Disappointing because that was my main reason for buying it! It's more of a complex, flowery lemon than anything. It would probably make great soaps (which I don't make, I'm just speculating!)