Suggestions on these dupes

theresa t

Any suggestions as to where to get the closest dupes of these scents?

Yank**:

Cherry Lemonade

Wedding Day

Vanilla Cupcake

Victoria S:

Pure Seducion

Lovespell

Endless Love

Rapture

I also would be interested in any suggestions for the B&BW's dupes. I've done a search on these dupes but haven't found any of these scents mentioned so....if anyone has any suggestions please let me know!

Thanks!

I also would be interested in any suggestions for the B&BW's dupes. I've done a search on these dupes but haven't found any of these scents mentioned so....if anyone has any suggestions please let me know!

Thanks!

Which BBW dupes? They have a bazillion of them! :cheesy2:

I'm interested in most of them. Really don't have any one particular in mind! I'm trying to add more variety to my line right now b/c I have a lot of floral, sweet type scents. So any suggestions on some that would get me away from these types of scents would be great. Best sellers for those of you that use the BBW's dupes would be a great starting point also! The yankee scents I am pretty specific on as well as VS scents.

Any suggestions as to where to get the closest dupes of these scents?

Yank**:

Cherry Lemonade -- no idea ... ICS has a raspberry one but were they going to pick up a cherry one? Not sure.

Wedding Day -- I think a lot of suppliers probably have this, but no idea

Vanilla Cupcake -- no idea

Victoria S:

Pure Seducion -- Few seem to carry this. I have Lonestar's but I don't think it holds that well in soap but I like it. Thought the sage might have picked it up, but not sure and I don't use SOS, so can't help there.

Lovespell -- Maybe Tennesse Candle Supply

Endless Love -- AWE!

Rapture -- AH/RE has the best version IMO.

CS has Lovespell. I'm not a fan of it but lots of people say its like the original.

I got a dupe of BBW's Black Raspberry Vanilla from Filmore Container. I've smelled the one at BBW and can't tell the dif. I use in both M&P soap and palm candles. Its super strong and a best seller for me.

So you have flowery, now you're looking for foody or fruity? :P

I don't sell so I'm no help there, but I've heard good things about Midnight Pomegranate from BBW and there's a few dupes of that out there. Have you tried checking on the Fragrance Oil Finder to see who has what?

Two that seem popular from reading back posts here are Cucumber Melon types & Warm Vanilla Sugar types. Peaks just got in a Twilight Woods type that caused a bit of a stir in this part of the forum. Beyond that I'm pretty clueless, I was never a big BBW fan! Sorry!

Thanks for the help. I have midnight pomegranate from JS and it is pretty good I think. I used to get the Cherry Lemonade from WSP but when I checked their site the price of their oils have really went up. I think this one was $34 a lb with shipping as were most of the other dupes. I really like their oils, too. I guess maybe I should send them an email to see what their shipping charge would be for more than one oil b/c they had quite a few that I am looking for.

Has anyone ordered from them lately to tell me about how they do shipping on multiple bottles? I really like what they have but I just can't afford to spend that much right now.

I haven't tried the search to see who carries what. Anyone point me in the direction of this? I didn't even know that there was one on here! I must have missed that somewhere!

You should check out Millcreek Candle Supply ... www.mcsoywax.com. They are a top notch supplier; their fragrance oils are high quality. They carry Yank@@ dupes of Cherry Lemonade and Wedding Day ... VS dupes of Endless Love and Love Spell ... they also carry many BBW dupes as well. In my opinion, their dupes are excellent.

As for BBW dupes, I would suggest ...

Coconut Lime Verbena

Black Raspberry Vanilla

Japanese Cherry Blossom

Juniper Breeze

Lavendar Vanilla

Moonlight Path

Water Blossom & Ivy

Sensual Amber

Cool Cucumber & Melon

White Tea & Ginger

Winter Candy Apple

Night Blooming Jasmine

I don't know what kind of wax you use; I use 6006. Millcreek tests their fo's in soy wax.

I haven't tried the search to see who carries what. Anyone point me in the direction of this? I didn't even know that there was one on here! I must have missed that somewhere!

It's not all inclusive but it's pretty helpful. IIrc there's even a section on dupes. Up above the area for the regular posts there's a thread in red font stickyed to this part of the forum (Fragrance Discussion). It says "Supplier Abbreviations & Links". Scroll down to the heading "Scent Review Resources". It's the New Fragrance Finder link there. Good luck!

Well, (cough, cough) last day of you know who 1 oz sale. I can say no more. (DELETED)

Steve

lol! Oh yes, I got a couple of Henri Bendel dupes from there but I don't know if those were BBW Henri Bendel scents or from the NY store. I'm madly in love with the Pomegranate, I'll be pouring it today! NOM NOM NOM! :drool:

Edited by Scented

You should check out Millcreek Candle Supply ... www.mcsoywax.com. They are a top notch supplier; their fragrance oils are high quality. They carry Yank@@ dupes of Cherry Lemonade and Wedding Day ... VS dupes of Endless Love and Love Spell ... they also carry many BBW dupes as well. In my opinion, their dupes are excellent.

As for BBW dupes, I would suggest ...

Coconut Lime Verbena

Black Raspberry Vanilla

Japanese Cherry Blossom

Juniper Breeze

Lavendar Vanilla

Moonlight Path

Water Blossom & Ivy

Sensual Amber

Cool Cucumber & Melon

White Tea & Ginger

Winter Candy Apple

Night Blooming Jasmine

I don't know what kind of wax you use; I use 6006. Millcreek tests their fo's in soy wax.

I am going to try Millcreek for Cherry Lemonade and Wedding Day (this is their fragrance special of the month so it is 15% off right now!) I used to go thru WSP for the Cherry Lemonade but with the prices they are charging now for the oil w/ shipping, I'm not willing to pay $34 for a pound of this so want to find another supplier.

I carry Winter Candy Apple, Midnight Pomegranate JS), Black Raspberry Vanilla (NG), Japanese Cherry Blossom(NG), and Cool Cucumber & Melon(Wellington) so far. I've been pretty happy with these scents with the exception of the Japanese Cherry Blossom from NG, just not as strong as I would like for it to be in my soy.

I also love Sweetcakes oils, they have all been really good and strong in my soy with the ones I have tried so I am going to check them out also b/c I did see that they carry many dupes of what I am looking for. I absolutely love their Sweet Brown Sugar and Spice...it throws so strong in my soy that I cut it back to 1/2 oz per pound and still get a great throw.

Thanks for the link on the fragrance oil finder! I had never seen that before and it is full of information so it gives me ideas on where to look! Will let you all know what I decide to do and where I buy from but I am sure that Cherry Lemonade and Wedding Cake for now will be Millcreek and maybe some others, too!

I am wanting to try Sensual Amber, White Tea & Ginger, Juniper Breeze, Coconut Lime Verbena and Water Blossom & Ivy.