Candles I made for my girls Teachers!

Those are adorable. They're going to love them! So much better than the Starbucks certificates my sister always gets from her students (she doesn't even like Starbucks!).

I can't enlarge the pic to see the poem. What's it say?

They look so cute, and you are right something that is handmade; is such a nice personal way to end the school year.

They really did love them. I got eight more orders for from other teachers with kids in school.

The poem says ; A good teacher is like a candle they consume there self's to light the way for others.

There self's? Should be their selves or their self.

Sorry, I'm a grammar and spelling snob.

Edited by Faerywren
to apologize for being a grammar snob

I noticed that to after I wrote it. Its not wrote that way on the actual label. You just have to over look my grammar in my posts sometimes. I use my BlackBerry Touch a lot. If I don't pay close attention to what I write it will get all scrambled up and add different letters and punctuation that was not intended.

I noticed that to after I wrote it. Its not wrote that way on the actual label. You just have to over look my grammar in my posts sometimes. I use my BlackBerry Touch a lot. If I don't pay close attention to what I write it will get all scrambled up and add different letters and punctuation that was not intended.

I know how that is. I use a Droid with the new "swipe" text feature. If I don't double check, people have NO idea what I'm trying to say. :cheesy2: