Don't know what to think of these

Really, really cool. Very stagmite-like. They remind me of those molding sands you pour in aquariums.

Yeah..I agree with that..really cool! I don't think you should give up doing something you enjoy..other people have their opinions sure, doesn't mean you should give it up! You def. have done something "out of the ordinary" and I think it's great..keep on playing with different shapes and colors..I think you could do well in the right market!MaybeIi will see you on the show "How did you get so Rich?" someday.:)

Kim

Edited by kimmeroo

Well I actually brought up a discussion about these candle at a friends Bday party and like you guys everybody had a different opinion. I have come to the conclusion that something cool could come out of it. I guess that they are really abstract since everybody sees something different. Almost like clouds or ink shapes on a piece of paper. I have a different idea I might still try and see what happens. Thank you all for your posts i love the amount of feedback I've gotten so far!

Dan

• 1 month later...

You girls are a bunch of pervs! :P

I make lots of stuff that's interesting to me but not quite ready to be released to the general population. lol I think you might have one of those items also. I just put them on a shelf and keep looking at them to see what else I can do to improve them. I have lots of shelves of crazy things I have made over the past 32 years. Why not just do a water candle using a 2 inch core candle? Would be faster than building up all those layers. Keep plugging away.

Bruce

• 3 weeks later...

I really think they are pretty. Never thought of a body part or battery using appliance. Look like a stalagtite or "mite" or maybe a cypress stump to me. Love the colors. I love that each one is individual and looks a bit different. Neat idea!!

GLo

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...