Ky is no longer selling cupcake tart cups?

RetroMetroChic

Thanks Barbara. I order the little drawstring bags & the foil liners a couple months ago, and when my order arrived, I found out they were no longer selling them. Now I can order the liners to use in the bags. Thanks for the information.

Nancy

Go down a few links from Brenda (OH) I posted a website where you can purchase them.

Here you go!!!

http://mybrands.com/Product.aspx?pid=3097

Barbara AL

Just an FYI, the liners shown are not the same size KY sold. Her's were

1 1/2" x 1" the ones on the site above are 2" x ?. I'm sure they'll fit in the draw string bags but if you use individual bags better check first.

I will let you all in on a little secret where all the candle supply places get those cups. I dont want to post it on the forum so send me a private message and I will give you the phone number and company that wholesale those. They are 1.5" X 3.5 " They are the same ones

ky candle sold. Glad to help.

I will let you all in on a little secret where all the candle supply places get those cups. I dont want to post it on the forum so send me a private message and I will give you the phone number and company that wholesale those. They are 1.5" X 3.5 " They are the same ones

ky candle sold. Glad to help.

KY sold the ones that are 1 1/2 x 1" but I would love to find the shorter ones. I'll email you and thanks.

i have had both KY's and the reynolds and they both appear to be the same size-but i never really got the ruler out!! i just found them at a small grocery chain here in PA at $1 a pack for the 48 count, so every time i go there i just buy them all off the shelf. last week i took 9 packs! this way they will think they have a "hot" item and keep them in stock! do ya think it's a bit obssessive or what!??

kris