Clean Cotton / Fresh Linen

Pierre

Hey everyone. I need some suggestions for the STRONGEST throwing (not necesarily your favorite, but rather, the strongest throwing...hot throw specifically), Clean Cotton/Fresh Linen type scents?

I've searched through the archive and don't see anything RECENTLY. I know alot of people used to recomend WillowWoods (and I checked and they do still have this fragrance). I use CS alot and they have Sun Washed Linen and Clean Cotton, either of which would fit the bill...how do they throw?

I also read a thread where almost unanimously, people recommended Peak's Clean Cotton. Is it a very strong throwing fragrance? I would love to hear your thoughts. I wanted to see if I could pick 5-7 of the most recommended to order samples of, before making my own decision and hopefully reporting back here.

Thanks for the replies, everyone.

Candybee, I'm going to test them anyway but what would you say is the difference between CS Clean Cotton and CS Sun Washed Linen?

Not sure what you mean by difference. If you mean hot throw they both throw equally strong. If you mean what is the diff scentwise they both smell different. Clean cotton reminds me of Downy fabric softener and clothes scent fresh out of the dryer while the Sun Washed Linen reminds me of a new linen suit or coming back from the dry cleaners with freshly cleaned clothes or clothes that were washed and freshly laundered clothes that were hung out in the sun to dry.