First Candle Party (Added Pictures)

Paulette

It was an open house from 2-4. this gal had invited 15 people and 4 showed up. Sold $197. I didn't think that was too bad. In fact I was excited!!! What was funny is I worked so hard this last week pouring all these xmas container candles. Guess what sold. 2 orders for hurricanes, one jelly jar, and the rest was in Tarts. I was floored. Lots and Lots of tarts. You just never know.

I was so nervous and glad the first one is overwith. I did have fun.

Here are pictures of my set up. I know it needs work but best I could do this time.

post-76-139458387521_thumb.jpg

post-76-139458387524_thumb.jpg

Hey, 197.00 for 4 people.......I'd say you did very well, just think if the other 11 had shown up :cheesy2:

You are so right...."you just never know" what the public will want from year to year and show to show. One show I do I can't give away my lotions, the another I never seem to have enough :shocked2:

That's great for only 4 people - congrats!

I did my 4th party a few weeks ago and out of jar candles, tins, soap & tarts, can you guess what sold?? Tarts & tart warmers! I didn't sell one candle and only one bar of soap!! It was a great turnout (11 people) and I did about $400+ so I'm not upset, just surprised! You never know!