I'm officially closed as of

candlelady

YESTERDAY!:yay::yay:

I finished all my "oh crap! You're closing" orders.....

Doing the happy dance, cleaned out my shop and put everything in my storage room. Gonna have a Going Out Of Business Sale next month to clearance out a bunch of misc candles I've made.

Now, I'm in to making baby rag quilts!

I'm so fricking happy!:yay:*super banana*:bliss::whoohoo:

Carrie

I didn't pour a single candle last yr & was very happy to take the break ... but it has a way of working back into your interests. I'm currently testing new wax/wicks/fo's & happy to be back. Enjoy your new endeavour, we'll save your seat.

Susan.

I didn't pour a single candle last yr & was very happy to take the break ... but it has a way of working back into your interests. I'm currently testing new wax/wicks/fo's & happy to be back. Enjoy your new endeavour, we'll save your seat.

Susan.

LOL! Thanks Susan! You just never know.:rolleyes2 Now, if I could just stay away from the Classifieds on this board....It still draws me:( as do the supplier sales....focus Carrie, focus.

I'm really excited about starting the baby rag quilts. I've been wanting to get back into sewing for awhile.

Thanks All!

Carrie

• 4 months later...

Best of luck! I'm slowwwwly getting out of candles myself. The wax prices are killing me! (not to mention time, mess, etc.) I got to play with palm votive wax the other day and I had that "trying something new" giddy feeling while making candles....now that was fun and I haven't had that in a loooong while!