all the talk about Natures Garden

kyme1911

These may not be what you're looking for with spring and summer right around the corner, but these are my favorites:

Pumpkin Crunch Cake

Autumn Magic

Indian Summer

Hot Orange Danish

Chocolate Chip Cookie

Chai Tea

Cracklin Birch (this is an acquired taste; OOB and even the cold throw remind me of my dad's aftershave. But when it burns it's a beautiful spicy, woodsy, outdoorsy scent).

I am going to order some samples from them in the next week or so. Would those of you who buy from them please give me some suggestions??

Thanks!!

I love the BumbleBerry, and I just got a bunch of other oils a couple weeks ago to play with. Can't get to that list right now so I'll have to check later.

Thanks to all of you, also! I ordered 13 samples from NG. I haven't ordered from there in several years. Don't know why, but I am now hooked on several. Just OOB, but I can't wait to get these in wax.

Seaside Cotton-This is really nice. I hate floral types, but this smells clean and fresh though the flowers are very noticable.

Mrs Claus Cookies-I got it because everyone says it smells like VBN. Well it does and I love it. Possibly the wrong time of year, but oh well. I can rename it.

Orange Juice Cake-This smells dreamy! I smell the cake and the orange and also a whipped cream notion

Butt Naked- I love this one. Very fruity and great for summer.

Cucumber Canteloupe- I got this one because I need a melon in my line and this will do the trick nicely.

I also got Caribbean and Clean Breeze because these are the ones I used to buy long ago. They sold well for me then.

The Coconut Cream Pie smells very similar to KY which I love, so if it goes good in wax that will be great. Some of the others I have to wait until they are in wax because I havent decided on them yet. I will update on all of them after I test them.

Jen

HI Jen,

Did you ever try the vanilla bean from NG?

I tried the vanilla bean but not Mrs Claus's cookies.

I thought the vanilla bean in C3 Soy wax & M&P soap smelled like vanilla bean but there was a strange end note kind of like plastic?? IDK I am not sure what it was but I did not like the end note of it.

I was wondering if there is any funny smell in Mrs Claus.

I may have to sample it.

The Orange Cake sounds good, I may have to try that.

My Fav is the Coco Mango!! It smells Awesome in soap, body butter and really good in soy wax.

Janine

OMG!! I just got my order from NG and some really stood out for me oob. The Cucumber Wasabi Cilantro, the Sweet Orange & Chili Pepper and the Chocolate Con Churros are to die for!:D If they smell half as good in a candle as they do in the bottles I'm going to be a happy camper! :yay:

OMG!! I just got my order from NG and some really stood out for me oob. The Cucumber Wasabi Cilantro, the Sweet Orange & Chili Pepper and the Chocolate Con Churros are to die for!:D If they smell half as good in a candle as they do in the bottles I'm going to be a happy camper! :yay:

=============

The cucumber wasabi cilantro is very unique! when you are eating chips and cilantro and drinking margueritas....light it up! It enhances the experience.

You either love it or hate it!

It is very cool though.

I am curious about the chocolate con churros...let me know how it is in wax.

never tried NG's Sweet orange chili pepper....I tried MillCreek's SOCP-It smelled good....but people RAVED about it. I think if you like orange....you will love it.

The cucumber wasabi cilantro is very unique! when you are eating chips and cilantro and drinking margueritas....light it up! It enhances the experience.

Sounds like I'd be smokin' an illegal herb there!:cool::laugh2::P

I'll let you know about the CCC, I've got to tell you that I'm craving that dessert now, may have to hit a Mexican restaurant this weekend! :cheesy2:

Beware of fresh fish! Haha!

Here are some of the oils I use from Nature's Garden in KY125 Soy Wax.

They are all strong and I love them.

Apples & Oak

Bay Rum

Butt Naked

Caribbean

China Rain

Chocolate Covered Cherries (Yum)

Coconut Lime Verbana

Cool Water

Cracklin' Birch

Fresh Outdoors

Hot Cocoa

Mango Papaya

Monkey Farts

Moonlight Path Type

Pomegranate

Reindeer Poo

Sandalwood

Satin Sheets

Sex on the Beach

I've got more samples to try but as you can see I love their oils.