How rude do you think this is ???

Lisasoaps

I got this email today from ebay...

Hi, I will give you $50 for the 50 4oz SHEA BATH BOMBS BOMB FIZZY u pik scent - including shipping. $50 total. I will be using these for myself - NOT FOR RESALE - so I will not be trying to undercut you. The 4 oz. bath bombs I buy from Kmart are $1 each, so it makes no sense for me to pay more. There is the potential that I will become a good customer though and will probably end up placing several orders a year since I take a bath every single day after work and will use them up quickly. Please let me know if this works for you. Thanks, Christina

K-mart ? WTF !!!

Anyone have an ingredient list for the balls at kmart :laugh2:

I am so irritated with this email I dont even know how to respond.

I believe that there is a Christina who is a scammer. I recall from 4 years ago (wow...I can remember that far back?) she was going around the candle circuit.

I'd tell her your handmade product's quality is higher than Kmart's and you cannot sell at a lower price. If she would like to continue using low quality products, please continue to purchase at Kmart.

:P

Trudi

My curiosity got the best of me. I just emailed her back with...

Hi, can you give me the ingredients list from the kmart bath bomb please. I may be able to work something out with you. Thanks

Good answer :laugh2: I didn't know K-mart sold bath bombs

I think you should go to the dollar store buy bath fizzes 4 for $1.00 and send him them!!!

If he loves K-marts balls, then he will fall in love the the Dollar store ones!!:laugh2:

It will cost you $12.50 for the bunch of balls and you will make $37.50.

Honestly, it sounds like some foreigner who is trying to scam you.

He will probably use paypal and then try to get his money back, or his credit card will be denied!!!

RUN AWAY from this one!!!:tiptoe:

I think you should go to the dollar store buy bath fizzes 4 for $1.00 and send him them!!!

If he loves K-marts balls, then he will fall in love the the Dollar store ones!!:laugh2:

It will cost you $12.50 for the bunch of balls and you will make $37.50.

Honestly, it sounds like some foreigner who is trying to scam you.

He will probably use paypal and then try to get his money back, or his credit card will be denied!!!

RUN AWAY from this one!!!:tiptoe:

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

She said: "The 4 oz. bath bombs I buy from Kmart are $1 each, so it makes no sense for me to pay more."

My reply would be: "The cost of the quality, fresh, American-made ingredients I use to make these bombs added to packaging costs plus the shipping you want included adds up to almost $1, so it makes no sense for me to make and send them for you for FREE.

Additionally, I did not offer a "Or Best Offer" option. Thanks for your interest but your offer is, put simply, rude and insulting."

That should get rid of her!

She said: "The 4 oz. bath bombs I buy from Kmart are $1 each, so it makes no sense for me to pay more."

My reply would be: "The cost of the quality, fresh, American-made ingredients I use to make these bombs added to packaging costs plus the shipping you want included adds up to almost $1, so it makes no sense for me to make and send them for you for FREE.

Additionally, I did not offer a "Or Best Offer" option. Thanks for your interest but your offer is, put simply, rude and insulting."

That should get rid of her!

I agree.. how rude. It simply shows how little people know about the true cost of making these things though.

Hmmm, am I the only one who thinks this sounds suspicious? Why would she even need to bring up the fact she's not trying to resell these? And not even two sentences in... This is a really weird email. I guess I'm not familiar with the people that buy off ebay. This is normal?

And wow, I've heard of bargain bidding, but what she's asking is pure robbery!

I am sure that she is reselling them and tell her to go to the dollar store if she needs a bath bomb everynight maybe at the dollar she will get a better price if she buys a skid lol. I dont mean to laugh but I hate stupid people. If she is to use that much on her own personal use she might me better off making them herself.

LOL !!!

I realy want to know what goes into a kmart bath bomb cuz then I could tell her , Sure , I can do that after I take out the shea butter cocoa butter, jojoba oil, half the amount of fragrance, and hmmmm, how would she like if I just make a special recipe for her.

Baking soda

a pinch of citric acid

corn starch

lard

a dash of table salt

a couple drops of fo

that should do it....I could make a serious profit on these bad boys.

:tiptoe:

I love your responses but all kidding aside , even if she came to her senses (which I doubt) I still would not do biz with her. She'd probably think up some scam to get a refund. Shes bad news.

Love it!!!! :P

yeah, I have to be honest....it's not mine lol

I heard it from someone else a long time ago but for the life of me, I can't remember where. It's always stuck with me because I found it too funny and this seemed like a good time to use it!