Changing scents for the season

jenscandles

Hi,

I was wondering when you typically start pulling your fall/winter scents and start offering spring/summer scents? Is it generally now or closer to March/April?

I am making up a list of available scents to have at work and I'm not sure if I should go ahead and keep the fall/winter scents on the list.

Thanks!

Jennifer

I don't sell but as a buyer, I can tell you that I am past wanting Fall/Winter scents and much more interested in something that is very NOT wintry. Right now I wouldn't be buying those, but I would be buying something for Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, and maybe just starting to look at some springtime scents.

I don't sell but as a buyer, I can tell you that I am past wanting Fall/Winter scents and much more interested in something that is very NOT wintry. Right now I wouldn't be buying those, but I would be buying something for Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, and maybe just starting to look at some springtime scents.

That was my opinion as well. I'm looking at all my yummy fall/winter scents and I am just not interested! :laugh2:

Thanks!

I just started pulling out my Spring/Summer scents but customers are still ordering some Fall/Winter scents. Mostly the ones that I carry all year long but I'm sick of pouring them.

I never thought that Spiced Apples and Peaches would gag me but if I have to pour it again I probably will puke.

This is my first Spring season..new to it all but I have now started to make Spring scents...light florals, fruits like Strawberry, Raspberry Truffle, Strawberry Shortcake, etc. and spa scents. I'm still trying to figure out my areas likes and dislikes..trial and error. I have pulled most of my heavier scents...pumpkins, cranberries and pine-like scents so we'll see how it goes.

This is my first Spring season..new to it all but I have now started to make Spring scents...light florals, fruits like Strawberry, Raspberry Truffle, Strawberry Shortcake, etc. and spa scents. I'm still trying to figure out my areas likes and dislikes..trial and error. I have pulled most of my heavier scents...pumpkins, cranberries and pine-like scents so we'll see how it goes.

I'm in the same boat with this being my first spring. When I was selling the first time around I did one fall/winter season and that was it.

Edited by jenscandles
typo