Non Bakery Lemon Scent

Holly

What is your favorite non bakery Lemon scent? I am looking for a lemon fragrance oil that does not give off a fuel smell and would be good in soy candles, oils and Room Sprays. I have tested several in the past and have a Lemongrass which has done well in the wickless, but I would like to find a great fresh and clean lemon scent that also throws in soy without fuel, so I can use it for all of the three above applications.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Edited by Holly

I use KY's Lemon Twister for my soy melts and in B&B applications...no bakery smell..just a tart lemon aroma. Oh, and I have not experienced a "fuel" smell either.

Karen

Thanks, Karen. :) Have you tried it in wicked candles? That is when the fuel can come out. I currently use JBN's Lemongrass in the wickless and melts. I tested it in the soy wicked candles, and I believe it did not give off a fuel smell but it was not strong enough for me in the wicked soy candles. I am pretty sure it was the strength and not fuel that kept me from using it in the wicked candles. I am trying to narrow down my suppliers and want to replace it and would like to find one that throws well in wicked soy candles. The next time I order from KY, I will have to order a sample. Thanks again!

I use C&S Lemon. Its just a straight lemon I use for mixing. I love the refreshing clean lemon scent.

Thanks. :) I don't order any fragrances from them yet...just a few other supplies in the past. If I ever do, I will give it a try.

I heard Bert's Lemon Verbena was good but when I looked on her site I didn't see it. I will have to e-mail her and ask. Her prices are so reasonable and great FO's.

I just placed 2 small orders so will e-mail her abut this scent.I like the Lemon Biscotti she has but a food scent.

LynnS

I use C&S Lemon too and love it. I did get a sniffy of BC Lemon Pucker with an order once too. That was very nice as well but I have been using the C&S one for years at this point so I haven't made the switch. I may at some point because I sell alot of it in B&B and I order from BC way more often than C&S so it would be easier for me when I get low.

Edited by mparadise