Website

NaturallyTru

I find the really dark green contrast border a little distracting. Maybe a lighter color?

Also I think you are selling lipbalm way too cheap. I sell mine for $3.00 and no one ever complains and I sell a lot at shows. DOn't sell yourself short.

I missed the shopping cart. I think people shopping online expect a shopping cart rather than sending an order by email. At least I do.

Good start. I like the greens. My website is also done in greens. I am not a fan of free websites with all of the ads but then that is just my preference.

The green I can't change...it's a template (free). Shopping cart will come eventually.

I tried the white lettering first and it looked funny to me. I'll have to try it again...new day...new perspective. LOL!

I know my lip balm is cheap. I am going to increase it to $2.50; but any more and I will have trouble selling here.

Trudi

I think it looks fine for what you've got so far. I use Weebly also, but I paid for the pro version. I personally don't like that template. They have so many...after you get it the way you want...try some of the other templates.

You do know that PayPal has a shopping cart? I have a business paypal account and it is a free cart. It's easy to set up.

You can pm me if you have any questions on Weebly.