FOH FO's will soon be available at Elements!!

ayshapooh

Here's a copy of the email in case anyone wants to see... I'm sure it will be alittle bit before elements gets all this set up on their site.

(copy of email)

I wish everyone a wonderful blessed 2010!!! May all your wishes, hopes and dreams come true in the coming year for all of you!!! I thank each and every one of you for making Fragrance Oil Heaven what it is! Without customers like all of you...I would have been able to have one of my dreams come true!! With this...I am sooooooooo honored to say that Fragrance Oil Heaven has been sold!!! I am very proud to announce that Tammy Tivis from Elements Bath & Body has purchased Fragrance Oil Heaven and promises to bring my babies back to everyone with the same outstanding service that you are all accustomed to!!! I will now be able to follow thru with my dreams of my candles and bath & body products and my #1 priority of being the best mom that I know how to be!!

If you need to reach me...please send any emails to kimmyskandles@yahoo.com -- I do have some oils left and will be listing them on my retail website within the next day -- http://www.spalectables.com/FOHWhatsLeft.html

More news will come from Tammy once she gets everything transferred over smiley-smile.gif Tammy will immediately be taking over FOH, this newsletter and all correspondence for the purchasing of new stock. Tammy's existing website is http://www.elementsbathandbody.com/ -- email : ContactUs@ElementsBathandBody.com

I have know Tammy for years and she is a wonderful person and supplier!! I wish her much with the purchase of my babies and know that my wonderful customers will get the fo's and the best of customer service with Tammy!!

Again, I want to personally thank all of you for making my dreams come true so far and will be right along side of all of you now with the love of candle and soap making!!

Happy New Years everyone!! May your 2010 be wonderful!!!

Kim Sesack