Best Lilac

lsbennis

I've used Luscious Lilac from Genwax for years at 1/2 oz./lb in my wax. I've tested others, but haven't found any that come close to being as realistic. I always seem to smell some kind of after scent that's a little like plastic. It's one of my FO's that if it ain't broke, don't fix it!! :cool2:

For many years I used Lilac from Lebermuth. However, I recently tried the Lilac from TN Candle Supplies and found it was much better. I have a male customer who buys only Lilac....and he liked the Lebermuth scent, but loved the one from TN. HTH

IMO it would be AH's "Hungarian Lilac" for wax. I find that most lilacs fade in soap though. Years ago BCN had a lilac on their closeout page that was hands down, by the far the best, most truest lilac I ever used. It was great in soap and wax. I wish they would have carried that one permanently.

Lilacs bushes are very prominent where I live and I have a wall of them in my yard. I always look for a lilac scent that smells just like my lilacs do when in bloom. It is pure heaven when a breeze comes up and their scent wafts in the house through an open window.