New Line ~ what do you think?

candlelady

What type of apthocary jars are those?(country comfort)? I use Tumblers and Square Masons...out of the loop when it comes to apothecary jars..lol...I love the look! Very earthy....natural looking! :smiley2:

What did you scent them?

Kim

Edited by kimmeroo

What type of apthocary jars are those?(country comfort)? I use Tumblers and Square Masons...out of the loop when it comes to apothecary jars..lol...I love the look! Very earthy....natural looking! :smiley2:

What did you scent them?

Kim

Thanks everyone! I don't know what you call them, but I get them from BCS.

I used jute and tied in a small piece of Sweet Annie.

Scented in Vanilla Oak, Sahara and Angel Wings. This is only going to be a small line with girly scents....

Carrie

Very nice - as another poster pointed out - put a warning label on the jars to remove the decorative twine before burning. In my real job I'm a corporate safety director and can tell you liability reaches further than one may think regardless of stupit the act was. In the litigious society we live in I'd make sure I had a warning label.

They are very pretty - you are very creative.

OMG Candlelady, I can't believe they all thought this was your idea, wow, you did a great job of convincing on that one. Well, you had your minutes of fame, now why don't you tell whose idea it really was, I hate being the center of attention, but well, if I deserve it then ya better just give it to me!! Thankyou all for the kind words, really!!

Hugs~

Michele

Ok...I was just giving Candlelady a hard time in the above post but she thought I was serious...omg, I'm sorry Peanut, I laid it on really thick and thought everyone...and you would know I'm just kidding. They are beautiful candles and not at all my idea! Way to nice!!!:) Have a great and Blessed Turkey day!

Hugs~

Michele