sugar cookie

tlc26

I am not a bakery person. I am getting more requests than I want to hear for sugar cookie. I have read that it can ge a bugger to wick. I am not looking forward to dealing with it! Which one do you recommend, from what supplier? Easiest to wick, good throw...all that good stuff!

Longwyck's has an awesome Sugar Cookie too. Farmhouse's Cookies & Cream is great. I use Snowtop's Creamy Coconut Pie as my Sugar Cookie, I don't smell any coconut in it, to me (and my customers) it smells like a buttery vanilla cookie - it's a best seller for me. I use KY123 and KY votive/pillar.

Mrs. Claus Cookie was my top seller last week! I wasn't impressed with it until I put it in wax, then wow...what a great scent! I lit one for my open house this weekend and everyone there ended up buying it. ( I used J223 and the throw is awesome. I took one to work, lit it, and it not only filled the office, but it drifted out to the warehouse. Every guy out there came in to see what it was. I ended up selling 14 of them that day.) It's not really what I would consider a "true" sugar cookie though. For a true Sugar Cookie, I use Peaks.

I decided I am not going to add it to my line. I am just going to whip up a few things for a friend. ( funny thing is that it is for a guy!!!! lol) I am going to try a few others before I add anything to my regular FO list. Thanks for the tip though. I have heard that from others. ( it is way better in wax) I am just horrible about taking a whiff of the bottle..not liking it and then never bothering to put it in wax. I am sure that I have passed up a many great fos doing that! old habbits are hard to break though! thanks again to all !! you all rock:rockon: