Scent Samples

almaga

Ok how do these other companys offer scent samples of there products without it being to expensive. For instance if you are doing a fundraiser what would be a good way of getting these people the smell. I was thinking tarts but then I figured you have to package them and make more wax ect. Just wondering if any of you have any idea other than tarts on how to get customers that want just a scent sample?? I was thinking they had some type of wafer but not sure where they get them from? Just a sample of the FO itself.

Edited by almaga

At a convention that I attended the presenter was covering fundraisers. He mentioned that he used clear tealight cups to pour samples into then used the clear plastic tealight tubes for each participant. He said it cost a little to make them all up for a larger school but in the long run it was well worth it. He also charges them for any tubes not returned because he had a few kids want to keep them for some reason. Between fundraisers he just empties the tubes and keeps each scent in it's own sealed plastic shoebox so they don't blend. He does TONS of fundraisers and after many different sample set ups found this works best and helped significantly increase sales.

I get these at the dollar store, or any craft store. They arent much... and they work a dream!! :) They are normally used for beads for crafters! :)

Nix thats a brilliant idea! I have some of those somewhere......full of buttons I think! All they would need is a label on the side of each individual one. All stacked up nice and no more lost lids.