Spa scents needed for B&B and Candles

MaggieMay

We are in the middle of remodelling our bathroom....

I am going for a Spa theme, in colors..(these are chosen) and scents...and I would love to have some Spa scents for candles, B&B... for when I have a nice long soak in the tub...

Lights are off and candles lit...

anyone have any good recommendations of scents and where to get them..I know you can all help me

relax and rejuvenate in the tub......:yay:

I am thinking maybe some type of Clothesline or

Linen...for soap and candles, any other suggestions...

all help will be greatly appreciated

Hugs Maggie

Hi! First post and have to say I LOVE this forum!

I have made a room and linen spray with Aqua Spa from WSP that smells beautiful.

Haven't tried in a candle yet.

Welcome dnj...your going to lovvvvvvvvvvve this forum, there so many talented creators here...

Aqua Spa sounds delish to...dang I just put in an order WSP:angry2:

Maybe some one is selling a sample in the classys...

Hugs Maggie

Thanks maggie :)

It really is a clean beautiful scent.

I love the fact that the FOs are all free shipping allthough some of the oils are a bit pricey.

Clean Cotton and Sunwashed Linen from CS are also imo very nice.

I'm still trying to learn all the supplier abbrevaitions and slowly getting them all figured out lol

Thanks maggie :)

It really is a clean beautiful scent.

I love the fact that the FOs are all free shipping allthough some of the oils are a bit pricey.

Clean Cotton and Sunwashed Linen from CS are also imo very nice.

I'm still trying to learn all the supplier abbrevaitions and slowly getting them all figured out lol

Ahhh I forgot about the free shipping..:yay:Thanks for the reminder!

Ohhhh Clean Cotton and Sunwashed Linen sound perfect too...are these B&B safe or only for candles?

Hugs Maggie

yes...all 3 are B&B safe..... I just checked :)

I'm pretty sure the free shipping only applies to the FOs and something else(may be soap molds) but when all I need is a few oils i'll usually go there to save a few bucks :)

Edited by dnj
spelling

yes...all 3 are B&B safe..... I just checked :)

I'm pretty sure the free shipping only applies to the FOs and something else(may be soap molds) but when all I need is a few oils i'll usually go there to save a few bucks

Bonus that they are B&B safe perfect...

I do have some fo's from WSP that I ordered before I will have to check it out and see what I have....

Thanks for looking up to see if the fo's are B&B safe its really appreciated..

So what products are you into creating...Soaps, Candles, Lotions and Potions? Feel free to pm me if ya want to chat..I am off to do some products so will check in later

Are there any more suggestions for Scents...

Hugs Maggie

Edited by MaggieMay

Tony's has a nice Lemon Sugar, great for soap and scrubs. They also have a Bacci de Miele that is a TDF honey fragrance. I've used it in body butters and soap and even as a mixer with Elements Patchouli Honey or CS Honeydew.

I second CS Sun Washed Linen. I sometimes mix it with a lemon oil to give it a fresh citrus and sunshine accent.

Peaks Ocean is a wonderful spa scent; great for bath salts and soaks, tarts, and candles. I also add a bit of their Freesia to it to give it a floral accent and to make the fragrance pop..

Lavender scents are perfect for spa-- relaxing and soothing. I use CS Lavender and also Fillmores Lavender, Sage & Rosemary in candles and soap, lotions, and massage creams. Lavender and Vanilla would also be nice and yummy. I think CS has one but I haven't tried it. Old Mill had a wonderful Lavanilla (Lavender & Vanilla). Old Mills FOs are now at Tonys.

FYI- I once read that when going with a spa themed bathroom its nice to find a scent that you like and rub it on your light bulbs, so when they are turned on and heat up......you get that spa feel/smell without always lighting a candle! ;);) Dunno how well it works, but worth a try....BTW...I LOVE Lonestar Candle's Lemongrass Sage!

Bonsai from OT

Lavender Vanilla (any kind!)

Yuzu (really more revitalizing and refreshing than it is calming and soothing- I prefer the one from NG)

Green Tea (I prefer the one from NG)

Juniper Breeze (always smells spa like to me, I prefer the one from Candle Source)

Tonic Type from Scent Works (kinda expensive, but kicks butt!)

Archipelago Mediterranean Type (IFT)

Salty Sailor from DS (Salty Mariner)

OHHHH ladies Thank Thank you for all the suggestions...many great ideas...and I love the light bulb idea too...

I do love citrus blends too..

I checked out my stash

and I found some that I can use for now

NG, Green Tea

Green Bamboo

OHHH I found 2 ozs of Tonys Sunwashed Linen I am :yay:excited

CS. Mimosa and Manadrin

I also have a vial of IFT of Archipelago Mediterranean Type (IFT) its too die for but not enough to make anything with

OHH I do have IFT"S KARMA and I love love that scent.. I can use that too

and of Course anything with AMBER I am such an AMBER HOE!

These were all found in one drawer..:laugh2::laugh2:I only have five more drawers to look through...:laugh2::laugh2:

Thanks again Ladies its so appreciated

Hugs Maggie

Edited by MaggieMay

• 4 months later...