Mr Missy claims the shipping problem is fixed

Ravens

However, here's what I did.

I ordered a total of 5lbs. fragrance oils, for a total of a little over $35. At checkout, it gives me $16.45 for UPS Ground.

I went to the UPS website and entered Mr Missy zip code in Florida (33982) and mine. I more than doubled the weight of the parcel - I entered 11 lbs., and the shipping came to $13.56

Also, as this is a commercial, not residential address, my shipping should have been even less than $13.56!

My question is: instead of giving outrageous sales on FO, why doesn't he/them concentrate on fixing the shipping rates, seriously? It can't be THAT difficult:mad:!

I tend to agree with you. The only reason I was tempted to buy is because I read that several of his FO are really good. But the shipping is unreliable, and really don't know what to think of his business as a whole...

Think I'd just better pass on his great sales:rolleyes:

Nobody is forcing anybody to order. If you don't want to order, don't.

I've ordered 3 times with no hitches whatsoever.

I am happy that no one is being forced to order, and happy you've had no hitches when you've ordered.

I am also happy to have found this forum because I've gotten valuable advice, suggestions, and reviews and information about various suppliers.

I just wish I had listened to all the negative reviews of Mr. Missy's, and I would be even happier now, because then I wouldn't have ordered in the first place, and wouldn't have been waiting in vain for an order for 3 weeks.

Oh yes, he emailed me yesterday he had shipped it out, but the USPS site hasn't actually confirmed that it was shipped yet, just that the sender is supposed to be shipping it..or something like that.

Sales & Marketing experience has nothing to do with efficiently running a business. However, these are the qualities that politicians look for in a campaign manager; Smooth Talkers with a long list of liability waivers.

Haven't ordered from them - never will. I won't put myself into that position if/until they get a business manager and a reliable customer service rep. I expect to be treated with the same respect that I give to my customers. It appears it's only happening with a few of their customers. It is nothing like the old Missy's.

Edited by Judy, USMC

Sales & Marketing experience has nothing to do with efficiently running a business. However, these are the qualities that politicians look for in a campaign manager; Smooth Talkers with a long list of liability waivers.

Haven't ordered from them - never will. I won't put myself into that position if/until they get a business manager and a reliable customer service rep. I expect to be treated with the same respect that I give to my customers. It appears it's only happening with a few of their customers. It is nothing like the old Missy's.

So you don't have a personal experience with him either? Great! That just leaves more oil for the rest of us.

lol

So you don't have a personal experience with him either? Great! That just leaves more oil for the rest of us.

lol

Keep it - why should I join in? It's really bad when even a supporter describes the sales as "goofy."

The supplier world is just too big and I prefer a consistent and prompt supplier. Unlike one satisfied customer, I find 8 days (not including weekends) outrageous for shipping. I will not agree to them charging my credit card when I order (it's in the fine print.) And I'm not a sucker for free shipping.

Thanks for sharing your feedback. Right now there's more unfavorable than favorable.

I guess I just don't understand the mentality of BASHING a supplier you've never used. There seems to be a lot of that going on here. And I've heard "bashing" was a bad thing.

:whistle:

I wouldn't call myself a supporter. Of course his sales are goofy. That's not rocket science. But the quality of his oils is great. Last I heard, that's what mattered.

Edited by SliverOfWax

Bid difference between bashing and taking heed of the experience of others who have had problems. Just glad to know there have been problems.

Lot of suppliers have quality oils (at their regular price) AND good communication. I'm glad you are satisfied.

Edited by Judy, USMC

Yes, I'm satisfied. Very satisfied.

If someone has had a good experience, by all means let's hear about it.

If someone has had a bad experience, by all means, let's hear about it.

If someone has no experience, it's a credibility issue and should probably be disregarded.

I have said I wouldn't order from him based on his convoluted sales (I can't even figure half of them out). My saying that was not based on customer service or quality of oils. Then I went ahead and ordered and I'm glad I didn't pay any attention to myself, lol. It just seems like every time there is a Mr. Missy thread, people who've never tried his oils come out of the woodwork and say they'll never order. It's like a herd mentality and serves no purpose.

I haven't had a problem either. All of the FO's I have tried so far are exceptional. I have had several in tart warmers for days. I don't like the shipping on his site, which isn't fixed yet despite his claims it is, but he fixed it twice so far for me on the phone. Now he has a minimum even on his sales. I choose not to deal with minimums so when that changes I will order again, no hesitation.

Like I posted in "another" Mr. Missy thread, if you registered for an account and log in the ZERO SHIPPING is there. Don't know if you have to register or not, but that works from my end.

His oils are good, some even great, some OOB I don't care for, but I have never had any problems receiving my FO's. He's even thrown extra FO in the box.

Yea, it's kinda goofy his emails and shipping stuff, but if you are having an issue with any of that, call him or email him...he loves to talk! LOL

I'm sure we on this board are not his only customers and with the pricing that he is offering, I'm also sure he's up to his eyeballs in orders....so maybe you just have to wait a bit. I do know one particular situation is that he ran out of bottles, crap happens.....

After much thought I did order from him and I had no problem with my order, I have not put any of his oils in wax yet so I can't testify as to how good or not they are.

I'm still on the fence as to if I will order again because of the fact that his oils are a one time sale and I would hate to dissapoint a customer and not be able to get that same fragrance again...but as several have stated they can always be sold as limited editions. I'm going to give it a try and see how it goes!

OK.. I have to say something.. I have been watching this soap opera for some time now. I am guilty of tuning in everyday to watch. I am with Sliver of Wax. This really has gone on to far! My mother always taught me, if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all. In the professional world, you need to know when someone isn’t living up to the standards. That just makes good sense in the business world. But what has gone on here is not just business, it is a bashing, a hard a..... Whipping. As a Christian I need to Stand up for Mr. Missy’s . It is truly sad to see the true colors of business people on this board.

What has happened is that Dan is going through some changes, and anytime that you do that there are kinks to be worked out and crap that is going to happen. The only thing he is guilty of is that he is listening to everyone’s needs. Less shipping, better pricing, and so on. So he keeps changing. He is trying to accommodate everyone. Which is impossible? Through this Gossip forum, I have order from Dan several times now. His warehouse in Punta Gorda ,which is 3 huge buildings of supplies. My husband and I pick up a truck load of wax when we are down there and have seen it firsthand. Dan has bought these supplies at huge massages to bring them to you at an awesome price. He ships hundreds of items a day.

My husband and I have met Dan. What an awesome guy. He is truly just trying to make a buck in this economy. I have been cold calling business to get my lotion in health food stores. I down loaded a list of 129 stores in just North Carolina. Do you know I have called half of them and there are only 7 of the 50 in business. Dan has tapped into the dying economy and is making it work. So he is passing on the savings.

The point I am making is that Dan sells what he sells. Everyone can see that by the items for sale. So why is he being bashed for it? If you need to buy a pair of pants in a size 8 and you see a size 14, do you bash the company for it? If they have a sale on the pants and you go to the sale and buy all of them..Do you bash them because there isn’t anymore? No , it is what it is!

Gossipers speak of the faults and failings of others, or reveal potentially embarrassing or shameful details regarding the lives of others without their knowledge or approval. Even if they mean no harm, it is still gossip. The Bible tells us that “a perverse man stirs up dissension, and a gossip separates close friends ”Proverbs 16:28 “. Many a friendship or Business has been ruined over a misunderstanding that started with gossip. Those who engage in this behavior do nothing but stir up trouble and cause anger, bitterness, and pain among friends. Sadly, some people thrive on this and look for opportunities to destroy others.

So please , if you have ever fallen short , which we all have because( crap happened and couldn’t ship, supplies didn’t come in, supplier when out of business.) you have had bumps in your business, please just give Mr. Missy’s a break and remember we have all been there!

Edited by van_yulay

Like I posted in "another" Mr. Missy thread, if you registered for an account and log in the ZERO SHIPPING is there. Don't know if you have to register or not, but that works from my end.

His oils are good, some even great, some OOB I don't care for, but I have never had any problems receiving my FO's. He's even thrown extra FO in the box.

Yea, it's kinda goofy his emails and shipping stuff, but if you are having an issue with any of that, call him or email him...he loves to talk! LOL

I'm sure we on this board are not his only customers and with the pricing that he is offering, I'm also sure he's up to his eyeballs in orders....so maybe you just have to wait a bit. I do know one particular situation is that he ran out of bottles, crap happens.....

Like I posted on the "other" thread, I think you are the only one seeing this zero shipping option. I registered at least a month ago and when I log in and check out there is no zero shipping except for customer pick up.

Either way, I don't expect free shipping. He's got great prices and I get tired of the same old stuff anyhow. I need Xmas oils and he has what I want, period. I just placed an order for 9lbs and was happy with $10 shipping from Fla to IA.

Yesterday I cancelled my order and my newsletter subscription (after I sent him an email).

Today it was a "devil made me do it" deal, so I went back to his website, put the same FO I had yesterday (edited) and proceeded to the checkout. Lo and behold, the shipping came to what I had informed him it should be. (The UPS Ground shipping rate I was given by UPS). So I placed the order. I also included a note giving kudos for fixing the shipping - at least for my address. And I also mentioned that if he can ship within a reasonable time frame and provide me with tracking number, I will be a return customer.

Now I'm tempted to go back and order more FO, but I'd better wait and see about the shipping time on the order I just placed. Shoo, devil, go away!.....:laugh2:

Edited by Scented

Nobody is forcing anybody to order. If you don't want to order, don't.

I've ordered 3 times with no hitches whatsoever.

exactly. if u dont think the shipping is correct, contact the supplier. nobody on this board can fix ur problem. I had to call about my second order. dan fixed the problem and everything was good. Im gonna post some reviews shortly. peace.

I just placed my 2nd order. I had 6 lbs. in my cart and their shipping charges were $16.91...UPS calculator was $12.42. I called and Dan fixed the problem...flat rate box USPS is only $10.85.

Personally...I think it's great that he is willing to work with everyone to adjust the shipping charges.

I ordered another lb. of Cedar Patchouli because this is one fantastic oil...it smells and throws awesome in my CBL130(parasoy from CW).

I also ordered Alexia type, Cranberry Nut, Velvet Violet, Cafe Latte and Grapefruit Hyacinth.

He said my order will be shipped today...can't wait. :yay: