Mr Missy claims the shipping problem is fixed

Ravens

Thank you I just seen it on the list was not there last time I looked. can someone help with good fo they ordered and liked. I'd like to try him, and see for myslef how it goes.

The only ones I've actually wicked were:

Powdered Sugar, 8%, comfort blend, 8 oz mason, no wick up, throw 8.

Cedar Patchouli, 8%, comfort blend, 8 oz mason, wick up x 2, throw 10.

French Strawberry, 8%, comfort blend, 8 oz mason, wick up x 2, throw 9.

Edited by SliverOfWax

I ordered on Thursday and received my order yesterday(monday) and everything smells great OOB. I ordered:

Mulled Cider ~ I smell some cranberry in there too

Pumpkin Cheesecake ~ great creamy pumpkin

Northwoods Balsam~ great Xmas scent

Snow Flurry~ similar to Northwoods Balsam, will have to test in wax to see how they are different

Blackberry Croissant~ so glad I ordered this one!

Christmas Cranberries~ sweet and tart at the same time, will be good for Xmas

Apple Crisp~ smells like apple jack & peel OOB

Autumn Leaves~ smells like leaves with a little pine mixed in. I might detect some mint OOB?

So far very happy with my order from Mr. Missy's and can't wait to test these! I just wish more were B&B safe. I'd love to slather Blackberry Croissant all over in body butter! I have more I want to try but will wait until these are tested. I'll post again when I have more info.

I ordered on Thursday and received my order yesterday(monday) and everything smells great OOB. I ordered:

Mulled Cider ~ I smell some cranberry in there too

Pumpkin Cheesecake ~ great creamy pumpkin

Northwoods Balsam~ great Xmas scent

Snow Flurry~ similar to Northwoods Balsam, will have to test in wax to see how they are different

Blackberry Croissant~ so glad I ordered this one!

Christmas Cranberries~ sweet and tart at the same time, will be good for Xmas

Apple Crisp~ smells like apple jack & peel OOB

Autumn Leaves~ smells like leaves with a little pine mixed in. I might detect some mint OOB?

So far very happy with my order from Mr. Missy's and can't wait to test these! I just wish more were B&B safe. I'd love to slather Blackberry Croissant all over in body butter! I have more I want to try but will wait until these are tested. I'll post again when I have more info.

I am happy for you but that just p's me off....I ordered christmas cranberries in September and still have not got mine yet....I just dont understand how that is possible..

Emily

I am happy for you but that just p's me off....I ordered christmas cranberries in September and still have not got mine yet....I just dont understand how that is possible..

Emily

That is strange...I did finally get my order, last Friday, the 23rd...almost a month after I ordered.

And I hate to tell you this, but I got the Christmas Cranberry...but to me, it doesn't really smell "Christmasy"...maybe it needs some cinnamon. But that's just my opinion. I much prefer the Cranberry Marmalade from Candle Science.

That is strange...I did finally get my order, last Friday, the 23rd...almost a month after I ordered.

And I hate to tell you this, but I got the Christmas Cranberry...but to me, it doesn't really smell "Christmasy"...maybe it needs some cinnamon. But that's just my opinion. I much prefer the Cranberry Marmalade from Candle Science.

Well he told us about the same thing so maybe mine will be here soon... That makes me feel a little better:)

Emily

Emily

Same here. I emailed and was told it was shipping this week. By the time I get it it will be too late to make soap for the season. I ordered Sept 30 and haven't seen it yet.

I have ordered three times . the first order took a few days longer than normal (the company had to re stock bottles). my last 2 orders shipped the day after I ordered. no problems at all.

so far I have tested the following oils in igi votive wax 1.2 oz per/#

cedar/patchouli- very strong throw. smells like a campfire to me. a smokey masculine scent. more smokey cedar than patchouli.

grapefruit/hyacinth- strong throw. very clean smell, spa like scent. top note is the floral w/ undertones of tangy grapefruit.

hydrangea- strong throw. another clean smelling fragrance.

black current/tangerine- another strong throwing oil. top note is citrus.

Ima gonna pour more of his oils this weekend. I bought a bunch. :yay:

peace.