Mr Missy reviews

carol k

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i put 6 pounds in my cart shipping was 12 something then i put 12 pounds of oils in my cart and shipping went up to 22 something. thats for the ups ground which was the middle option the first ones were ups overnight ect and those were expensive. i think the regular ups ground was the 3rd or 4th option.

Edited by Scented

OMG.. This is why I will not order from him..

I want a supplier that is consistent.

Who the heck knows what you will have to pay for oils when you need to reorder..

I don't want to have to tell my customers they have to wait on a candle because my FO supplier is nuts and not having a good sale this week.LOL

Guess he thinks we are stupid and won't notice the shipping costs???:rolleyes2

DEAL OR NO DEAL...

NO DEAL :P

Edited by Scented

My God he just called back. At first he tried telling me that is what the UPS rates are and then I told him I ordered 10 pounds of fragrance and it was $60.00. Then he stammmers and told me he thinks he knows what he did, it's a glitch or something. Told me to wait 5 minutes for him to fix it. LOL, we'll see.

Edited by Scented

lol...I don't know what kind of crack he's smoking, but I just put 11lbs in my cart and went to checkout where I had the choice of UPS next day @ $559.90 or Ground for $112.91 from FL to PA....lol (it would be $14/lb when all was said and done)...can I say NO THANKYOU?

Hell, I could buy a round trip ticket to FL, buy my stuff and be home cheaper!

Edited by Scented