Keeping Pour Pot warm?

Ok, my question is how do you keep yours warm if you do not have a stove near your work space?

We recently bought a house and with this one I was lucky enough to be blessed with my own work area down in the basement. Now without going out and purchasing a oven I am wondering how you all do it. Right now I am using a Nesco cooker. (smaller verison of the turkey roaster)

TIA!

Not quite sure what you mean? When its got some metled wax in it or before you put wax in it? I put the pour pot into a double boiler arrangement when it has wax in it for a repour (have a small hotplate). When I want to pour wax into the pour pot. I usually warm it with my heat gun. However, most of the time my wax needs to cool down quite a bit in the pour pot before I add color and FO.

I use an electric griddle... I got one from Walmart that lets me set the temp. I set it to my pour temp and then my wax is always ready. It also lets me put a few pour pots on at once if I have multiple things going on at once.

Matthew

Thanks for the suggestions everyone!! Now I guess my next dumb question is, if you are using a hot plate do you place the pan on the plate, then put water in it, then the pour pot floats in it? :confused:

Bought a nice twin hot plate at walmart for $19.00 with those flat top burners, they clean up nice. Use to have one with the circle grate and that was a pain. Each burner has independent conrol know, no clicks on it so you can set to the fraction. Each has a light that goes on when heating up or kicking on after it has cooled down. Don't know how I lived so long without it!

And it is black, not white.... I can see the gobs of wax! :D