Nature's Garden

momtohaley2004

Recommendations for fragrance oils. Some of their oils sound great to me but any recommendations on them? Thanks.

NOTE: I started a new thread because I tried doing a search but got the following result:

You don't have permission to access /forums/showthread.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request

If a moderator knows what may be causing this, please let me know. I reset cookies, signed out and back in so that's not the issue.

Edited by momtohaley2004

Here are some that get rave reviews:

All of the Downy dupes

Pumpkin Crunch Cake

Raspberry Zinger

7up Pound Cake

Old fashioned Banana Pudding

Candy Corn supposedly the best one if you want that, not super strong though

Candied Apple, I just like this oil alot

Mrs Claus Cookies is Vanilla Bean Noel type

Orange Sherbert

Gingerbread

Harvest

Cafe Caramel

Pretty much most of the best sellers are good oils, just click on the link

and you can read customer reviews, most the time these are pretty accurate and honest

Thats all I can think of right now, maybe someone else will chime in

I just got the Biolage Matrix and I LOVE it. I sold a lot of body sprays and hair fresheners and I just got my bottle in Tuesday. The Lick me all over is great too in a candle and body products. Australian bamboo grass smells awesome for a room spray. Mountain fresh downy is good but i cannot get it to smell in a candle. The ones I didn't like are beach daisy & mardi gras. But I will definitely got the ones above again, for sure the Biolage.:yay:

I can't even begin to list all of the oils that I have purchased from NG. All of them have een just wonderful. My best sellers off the top of my head are Lemon Sugar, Hot Orange Danish, and Hyacinth. Sadly, they discontinued Jelly Donut which was my all time best seller. :(

NG has some great scents: strawberry shortcake, sun moon n stars, baby bee buttermilk, pumpkin crunch cake, sweet potato pie, butt naked, carrot cake, fresh linem , these are just a few I have tried.

Get some samples they have a lot of fo's.

Jack Frost is pretty powerful. I personally love their Misbehavin' and getting close to cracking into the cracklin' birch.

Can't answer your question about the error you encountered, but will let Sara know. Wonder if that has to do with the upgrades they did.

Edited by Scented

We just got our first order of fragrances from NG shipped to Australia.

Some of them that we chose are very light such as "fresh outdoors" which we thought would be good for summer here but it really is so faint that I don't think we'll re order this one.

Snow angels too, while lovely is a very light fragrance.

Our favourite so far is Spiced Cranberries which we'll use for Christmas.

I really LOVE "Black magic" - sort of a hippy one though......a faint smell of incense. (this is my favourite so far)

My husband loves Butt naked but I could take it or leave it.

His favourite is Monkey farts which I cannot STAND. To me it smells like rotten banana , lol!

Australian Bamboo grass is very refreshing and clean smelling.

Torrential rains "almost" does have that ozone type smell that comes before a summer downpour.

Fresh cut grass is amazingly SO much like smelling the real thing. How do they do it? (We're using that one for some cow candles we've made :) )

I was a little disappointed in "Christmas memories". There's something in it, almost like a menthol type smell that jars my senses a little, however I added a bit of vanilla which seems to take the edge of that menthol/pine? type smell.

At first I didn't like the Balsam - not straight from the bottle but it smells "warmer" or "sweeter" somehow when put in the wax.

I really love "Boston tea party"........smells a bit like iced tea but kind of home -y as well.

There's more but those are the ones I can remember off the top of my head about what we thought about them.

Tracy

I have used then for years. I found a lot of great ones, and some duds. I love and sell the April Fresh Downy like crazy. You have to look under April Fresh. Their sugar cookie is the best around. Plumeria, Baby Powder, Black Linen and Amber, Fresh Linen, Pumpkin Crunch Cake, Hillbilly Homebrew, Love Spell, brown sugar and fig, amber romance, leather, lick me all over, butt naked, mango papaya, pink sugar, vanilla pear,coco lime verbana, fruit slices, clean cotton, black cherry bomb, childrens room, blueberry muffin, drakkar, raspberry, hummingbird, patchouli, pomegranite. These are all wonderful in soy, and parrifin. Hope this helps my Texas friend. :yay:

Christmas Cabin will make your eyes water, it's the perfect Christmas evergreen fragrance. I've poured so much of it that I don't even offer it anymore. The 7up pound cake is one of my best sellers (I call it lemon pound cake) and I have poured a ton of their Apple Jack and Peel. HTH.

Steve

I love NG's Buttercream, sugar cookie, butt naked, coco mango,cool citrus basil(this one takes a few months to cure,then it is strong),cafe caramel,pomegranate,ginger peach,autumn magic(nice fresh clean scent),monkey farts,pumpkin crunch cake and carrot cake.

There are 2 that I like the smell of the candle unburned but when I burn them they have a fuel smell. THey are lemon & yuzu.

I really want those scents. I have tried letting them cure for months and that still does not help.

I am going to try EAC's lemon and see if I have success.

Edited by soychic