Anyone remember Twigs and Berries FO's

Brenda (OH)

I am looking for anything remotely close to the White Ice they carried. There are others I wish I could find but White Ice is to die for.

I remember they merged with another company but cannot remember the name. Even if I had a contact number that would be helpful.

No - I sent off an email and am hoping for a reply. I got my fingers crossed but we'll see. I'll keep you posted as to what I find out.

I actually still have some Applewood Orchard left from a few years back. It still smells good and is wicked strong . . .

My brother bought cases and cases of candles I made in their grandpa's pipe. They had a few others we really loved (citrus & teakwood, exotic black orchid). Wish someone would have picked up their fragrance line.

I loved that scent. Since anything with anything remotely resembling tobacco in the name hasn't ever sold for me, I renamed it Stud Muffin.

Applewood Orchard: If I absolutely had to choose an all-time favorite scent, this would be the one. It doesn't sell terribly well, but that's OK. Just that much more for me. I still have about half a bottle that I'm hoarding.

wondering ...did you ever hear back from them?

Got an email last night . . .She (Lynne) briefly stated that the new partners are not selling oils to the public. :(

Now I have to break the news to one of my loyal customers who has been slivering off minimal amounts of her last White Ice tart she purchased a few years back . . .I have a feeling she may cry.

Edited by Brenda (OH)

• 2 weeks later...