Anyone remember Twigs and Berries FO's

Brenda (OH)

Twigs & Berries was a supplier. Pretty much everybody carries Twigs & Berries the scent.

Oh, and Darbla, Sweetcakes' Santa's Pipe is a new formula. I don't know how new. I still have a handful of candles I made maybe 4 years ago. I recently ordered a pound (maybe 6 months ago), and it's totally different. I was pissed!!!!!

"I am looking for anything remotely close to the White Ice they carried."

Scent Forum had the T&B White Ice with only one comment. The reviewer said it was close to WSP First Snow. This is their description: Aromatic Notes: Blend of Mint, Jasmine, Pine.

There were 19 reviews on their site with more detailed reviewer scent descriptions. HTH

Edited by Judy, USMC

"I am looking for anything remotely close to the White Ice they carried."

Scent Forum had the T&B White Ice with only one comment. The reviewer said it was close to WSP First Snow. This is their description: Aromatic Notes: Blend of Mint, Jasmine, Pine.

There were 19 reviews on their site with more detailed reviewer scent descriptions. HTH

Thanks Judy ! I am very bad about trying to described scents but the White Ice smelled clean and crisp . . . hoping that WSP First Snow is close.

• 2 months later...

Just poured Twigs and Berries today. It has been 6 hours and I still smell the scent.I love it. I made a Christmas Tree Candle for a customer and a 8 ounce candle for her.She will probably burn the 8 ounce and use the Christmas Tree for Decoration.

This scent was my very first soy candle I tried. Made the candles for about a year.Then just quit when I became hooked on other scents. About 2 months ago I put Twigs and Berries back on my site.

I get mine from AWE.

LynnS

OMG yes! She was my favorite supplier and the closest to my home. I bought wax, scents, wicks and jars from her. I was in her shop a few times, bought some of her B&b products as well.

My favorite scent was gingered cinnamon!, followed by crushed velvet, grandpa's pipe and I'd have to go down stairs to write up a list of all of them. I do believe I bought every one she sold. At one point I printed up the scent descriptions on all of them...........I just don't know where I put them. I would truly love to dupe some of them. Did anyone else happen to print those up???

I was heart broken but, excited for her move. I wish I had had more notice and the jing to have bought 55 gallon drums of some of her scents lol!