Millcreek Favorites Please!!

ky-sam

You really can't go wrong with Millcreek. Their oils are very strong in soy. I was using cb135. Berry creme brulee, chestnuts and brown sugar, sweet pea, and the list goes on. I love spiced eggnog but it didn't sell that great for me.

Do a search on Millcreek in the fragrance section and you'll get lots of other suggestions.

Hillbilly Homebrew is da bomb!

lilac breeze is awesome, as well as sweet orange and chili pepper. i just ordered more to try on friday and i know i have other ones from there i just cant think of them right now lol

it smells like an orange peal with just a slight hint of pepper. very very nice scent. i always thought it was a weird one too and avoided it well i finally ordered it and everyone loves it including myself.

Oh, how I am wishing that I didn't read this thread! :tiptoe:

I have tried several of their oils from the classifieds, but this is one of the few suppliers that I have yet to place an order from. I think that their Warm Vanilla Sugar is the best out there. And I have been wanting some of that Sweet Orange & Chile Pepper for the LONGEST time.

it smells like an orange peal with just a slight hint of pepper. very very nice scent. i always thought it was a weird one too and avoided it well i finally ordered it and everyone loves it including myself.

Thanks Dee,

Gonna have to add it to my list!