Wal-Mart Presto Pots On Sale!

I didn't know Wal-Mart had "sales". I thought they just had "rollbacks". I need a few Prestos, so I will have to go check it out! I was just there a few days ago and they were still $24.88 or something. Are all Wal-Marts gonna have the same price?

Wow...how strange! I was just there on Monday of this week and they had a sign and a whole shelf of Presto Pots that said $19.88. How weird!! Sorry guys for the disappointment. I'm going there this weekend to buy one myself. Was just waiting for the end of the month and my paycheck. Hope the price is still $19.88. I'll let you know.

All of you guys should consider yourselves fortunate. We can get a similar product here in Australia however the normal everyday price is $79.95. I recently bought 2 and got the price down to $69.95. What I would do to get them for $19.88.

Such is life down under :)

Richard

Well, we paid a visit to our local walmart. They are in the process of moving to a new building and they had 1 left in the clearance isle. Had it marked for $13.00, and it was basically brand new and never opened. I was totally stoked with the find.

In additional also found a GE single burner hot plate (marked down from $16 to $8)

200991615529712.jpg

It was a good day to visit walmart..

• 1 month later...